Thread: Finally had my first late night public outing

Finally had my first late night public outing

It happened about a week ago late at night I decided to go out on the town dressed up for the local nightlife and it was very successful and very very exhilarating. I got dressed up in some party attire with some rather risqué underwear underneath just to jog the senses of those who saw me and give them less reason to doubt my secret. It was in a rather crowded location which was perfect because it helped keep all the attention from being on me (well somewhat lol). I luckily had the help of a fellow CD friend of mine who helped me do my makeup really really well (wish I would have taken a picture) and I was very passable from the outside. I danced with quite a few guys and girl who never even had the slightest hint that I was a CD and also had a lot of offers for drinks (some I turned down and some I accepted from the less creepy ones). Overall at the end of the night I had a amazing and exhilarating time knowing that I finally took my other personality Stacy out for a stroll on the town. I look forward to doing it again and now have the base level of confidence that it can happen again.

Sincerely,

Stacy in Alaska

Gone to live my life
    Hi Stacy and CONGRATS on your first late night outing. I do have a question though . . . Did you have someone with you? Reason I ask is that while presenting well (even if you pass) it can be quite dangerous for us alone in a mainstream club (young guys /alcohol / testosterone . . . dude you just hit in a dude dressed as a girl . . . you can see where this is going). A lot of young CDers can get attacked because men see them as "traps" . . . trying to fool them. I am glad it went well and you had a great experience but sweetie please do play safe it can be quite exhilarating to take our "girl side" for a spin in the Vanilla world but it can also be quite dangerous. Again CONGRATS.

Hugs

Isha

Reality Check
    I agree with Isha. You have to be careful out there, especially dancing with or accepting drinks from strange men. You should also know that there are male prostitutes who do what you did and the police are on the lookout for them.

Stacy,
    I am glad it went well for you and the "traps" problem is always there.
    Show caution and go with a friend.
    When I used to go out I left no doubt as to "what" I was.
    It always turned out right for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Is it harder to CD in Alaska? My impression is the place has a butch, blue-collar feel to it, but I could be wrong. I would do the same thing as you, but I have a hard time passing. My hard jaw gives me away too easily. Still, the idea of hooking a straight guy sounds exciting. But DO be careful. Here in Atlanta 70% of prostitues arrested are transgender, and public beatings happen every now and then.

Hi Stacy. Well congrats on your first foray & fair play for having far more confidence than me. I hope you enjoy all your future trips out but be careful hun.

Hi Stacy ,
    all of the input is quite accurate as to contrlling risk . T he attitude in alaska is going to depend where you strut your stuff fairbanks can be ok especially down at the clubs near discovery park , anchorage has it's areas on 4th and 5th aves like mad myrna's but the rest being typical logging and fishing fleet areas I would use extreme caution , as to the police looking for "maleprostitutes" carry yourself in most cases like a lady and you won't get noticed ,at least in alaska I am not sure about the l48 . which bar did you go to ? maybe I have been there in the past . But congrats on your night out it will only get better as long as you are carefull
    hugs phylis anne

Phylis Anne I went to Kodiak Jacks off of Cushman, and to everyone I had my male play partner with me who was able to keep an eye on me and watch my back. But I truly am grateful of the tips and advice, because I do want to be safe not get hurt. Anyone ever have any issues with going to strip clubs dressed as a girl, it's an idea but I want tips and advice before I do it.

That's cool I just moved to Alaska 9 months ago am relatively new to the fairbanks area and looking for friends in the area