Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Question!!!

Fantasy Question!!!

If you could wear any fantasy item...what would it be??

For me I would love to dress in a sexy country girl outfit. With the short blue and white checkered skirt and the white blouse. The black high heels and the white knee high stocking. The short blonde wig and just to look as cute and sexy as possible...OMG I would love it!!

Huggs,
    Amy

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    A long green prom dress with green satin heels at my high school prom. That would have made a few heads turn back then.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

How about this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by calliekat; 01-23-2006 at 06:18 PM.

I would wear the Death Star. It would disguise my hips and I could destroy planets. Perfect.

Maria
    x

For me it would be a beautiful wedding dress with a veil.

Off the top of my head,whatever Carrier Anne Moss wears in The Matrix trilogies.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

One of those thong leotards/bodysuits that the Race Queens wear...with suntan sheer-to-waist pantyhose and 5" pumps, of course.

Daisy Duke-style hotpants (w/hose and heels) would come in a close second.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Add me to the list of those who have chosen a wedding gown as the fantasy ultimate. And since it is a fantasy, a mock wedding to go with it. My second choice would be a beautiful evening gown or prom dress with a prom to go to.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I'd have to say that I would love to dress like an excecutive secretary. In an office setting wearing the very best blouses and skirts with 4 inch pumps that match every outfit...

What Me Worry
    A little girls dress with ankle socks and 4" Mary Janes. my wig in pigtails and fantastic makeup and alluring eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria D
    I would wear the Death Star. It would disguise my hips and I could destroy planets. Perfect.

Maria
    x
    ROFL!! I almost choked on my Shiraz!

This is my fantasy outfit, fo reel.

A long tight satin chinese cheongsam for me, and the figure to go with it, especially if it was corset assisted. Of course I'd need the stockings and heels to go with it. Heaven!!!

Tony

Lt. Uhura's uniform.

This one is easy

It would be a pink satin classic performance tutu. I think ballet tutus are soooo feminine. Of course I would need the very shiny pink tights and the satin ballet slippers. Maybe a pretty pink bow in my hair. :be:

cowgirl!!!!!!!!!

whats your fave dressing up outfit????
    these days i cant seem to get out of my cowgirl heels and skirt.
    do you go thro the same thing????????/ kisses tara.xxxxx

my outfit

my outfit would have to be a victorian dress like in the movie gone with the wind that I would have to have someone lace me up into it it a big formal dress with a built in corset does anybody know what I,m talking about . oh and some really strappy white platform stelletos.

A Little Black Dress with a sweetheart neckline.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

This in Red

Or This

Or maybe This

amanduhrob

my choice is your second link, off the shoulder, so sexy, kisses tara

my fantasy was always to dress and act like a cheerleader, in a skirt and top. In fact, when i was younger, i used to "dream" that my sister and I, were signing up for sports (me: football, and her cheerleading. which is amazing, since i never played football.) anyways, in the process of it all, they switched us up and made me cheer and her play football.

And then later, i also had thoughts about a switch day at school, where the school gathered all the kids together, and paired everyone 1 boy-1 girl. In these pairs, the two would have to reverse roles the next day. (if only that was a reality. IN my thoughts, i was always paired up w/ my crush.....who wore this short pink skirt and multi colored blouse.

Everything in this little number, aside from maybe the wings.

Still, my only real fantasy is being able to wear whatever I want without being looked down on by the close-minded garbage of society for doing so. I hate everything about guy clothes, yet that's all I'm 'allowed' to wear. UGH!

Edit: In fact, I will be buying this the moment I have a chance to, once mail ordering becomes an option for me. There's a black one similar to it that's going in my collection also.

A slinky long strapless red gown and matching 4" heels.

Kate From Van Helsing

How about this outfit Kate wore in van Helsing
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would want to wear a mermaid style dress. Either teal and black or black and white. Heals, nails done to match the dress, hair pulled back, brand new glittery jewlery, and of course the wrist corset.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

girl next door
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriannah
    Everything in this little number, aside from maybe the wings.

Edit: In fact, I will be buying this the moment I have a chance to, once mail ordering becomes an option for me. There's a black one similar to it that's going in my collection also.

I was going to pm Miriannah with this, but I thought others might like to see my suggestion as well. When I bought my forms online, I had a successful, and anonymous experience. I called the (BF) store's number and spoke with them about what would work best for me, and got ordering info as well. I bought a money order and sent it in with my order. I had them ship the forms to Tammi Snow care of the local UPS (shipping service) store, and picked up the oreder with no problems or questions whatsoever. So maybe you can pick up that little number sooner than later.

Now, as far as outfits go... I'd have to go with a black coctail dress, with a sequined corset bodice and full knee-length skirt, and 5" black satin stilettos. Mmmm, dreamy.

Hugs,

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words