Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling sexy?

Feeling sexy?

So here's a loaded question. While many of us like me, dress to pass or blend in, how many of us feel sexy? And beyond that, what defines sexy? I googled the word and had to type in "definition" afterwards. I know everyone has their own definition, based on reality, fantasy, experience, gender, and even where you live. But here's a loose definition that I found.

"adjective
    sexually attractive or exciting.
    "sexy French underwear"
    synonyms: sexually attractive, seductive, desirable, alluring, toothsome, sensual, sultry, slinky, provocative, tempting, tantalizing; nubile, voluptuous, luscious,lush, hot, beddable, foxy, cute;"

When I dress, I try to exude these qualities, sexually attractive, desirable, alluring, nubile, cute and so on. And really not in the Fredrick's of Hollywood kind of way. To me the everyday housewife who's wearing just a simple dress, underwear, (not lingerie) can be sexy to me. And it's not that I'm looking for intimacy while I'm dressed. Even though I would consider myself bisexual, I'm currently in a monogamous relationship with a GG, who's very supportive of my dressing, dressing and intimacy do not go hand in hand with me.

My girlfriend, like many is not attracted to women. But she's attracted to me. We've snuggled and kissed in my bed while I'm dressed. I told her that I would dress in a way that i would hope she would find sexy. It's kind of strange I guess, but when intimacy starts out for us while I'm dressed, it's almost like we are lesbians.

Here's two kinds of sexy for me. One was wearing a simple red and blue striped dress. Red bra, matching red panties. No slip, no hose, and some cute sandals. The other is of course the same dress with hose and a slip. And it can be pantyhose, thigh highs or tights.

I don't always feel this way. Some days I just feel downright unpretty. So what say you?
    man, i feel like a woman

I do feel "sexy" when dressed. I always wear high heels, makeup, styled wig, and a dress that is flattering. I typically recieve compliments on my presentation. Of course I am relating to my going out while dressed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cassandra, When I dress I always try to look the best.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well the props help of course but I think sexy is defined, for myself at least, as air, attitude and feelings we exude when out en femme.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

cassandra.. i agree with ya go gurl.....

Feeling sexy to me, means being in the mood for sex. It's about brain chemistry and hormones. When this happens I naturally gravitate to things that enhance this state of mind. We're all different and for me it has very little to do with how I look or how my SO looks, other than wearing things that enhance accessibility. It's more about setting the right mood, having the right touch with one another, etc.

Do I find my SO sexy when she is wearing feminine things? No more than when he wears guy things. It's about the internal self for me and not the package.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Feeling sexy to me, means being in the mood for sex. It's about brain chemistry and hormones. When this happens I naturally gravitate to things that enhance this state of mind. We're all different and for me it has very little to do with how I look or how my SO looks, other than wearing things that enhance accessibility. It's more about setting the right mood, having the right touch with one another, etc.

Do I find my SO sexy when she is wearing feminine things? No more than when he wears guy things. It's about the internal self for me and not the package.
    You are correct and this is something I should have made a little clearer, when I stated not being sexy in the "Fredrick's of Hollywood" kind of way. But it's definitely an innate quality and like you said, something that has to come from within.
    man, i feel like a woman

I don't go full out yet, but I definitely choose panties and bras based on how sexy they make me feel. Especially panties. I get that extra kick out of looking at my posterior in the mirror, and thinking "that'll do"
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

Gone to live my life
    Hi Cassandra,

I can't say I feel sexy when I am dressed in that sense. For me it just feels right and I am inwardly happy.

Hugs

Isha

Cassandra - I don't recall seeing a whole lot of boiler suits and dungarees in the Gallery lately... or granny flats or granny dresses (thanks Wild... ) for that matter...

If looking good equates to looking sexy - then yep, I'm certainly in that camp.

If you think about a lot of how and why women's fashions are designed, you can really only answer 'yes' to this question... Many fashions are non-utilitarian and designed to enhance features that are simply sexual in nature - viz:

- Makeup - lipstick, eye makeup, blusher, nail polish, some jewellery... all used to accentuate female sexuality
    - High-heels - bad for feet, but 'good' for posture, particularly one that enhances distinctly feminine movement and to enhance leg length and portray a slimmer figure - also said to promote vulnerability - and not really practical...
    - Figure-hugging dresses... short skirts... low cut tops.... clingy clothes (leggings.. ) The list goes on...

Aren't these just fantasies and mind-games we play with ourselves sometimes...?

And anyway... who wouldn't want to feel sexy....?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Ditto to what Isha stated....

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Lovely question. I try not to get too turned on when i dress, otherwise i get pretty uncomfortable in my panties. Yet, i dress to feel sexy, in a way that attracts my inner man. So 4" heels, hose, shapeware, corset. Makeup and jewellery are next.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    For me feeling sexy is know that my GF finds me sexy.

Elegance Personified katie elouise's Avatar
    Hi Cassandra when I am dressed I always try to be at my best, to look as passable as possible with this brings a complete sense of calm and inner peace when in this state I cannot help but feel feminine and sexy .
    It really is how I wish to be Katie x.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I tend to agree with Katie on this, except I'd inverse her thoughts. When I dress, I always feel sexy...not in an aroused sense, but in the sense that when I feel pretty and feminine, I feel sexy. The click of heels, the feeling of gloss on my lips, the fragrance of perfume, the swish of a short pleated skirt on nylon legs...these make me feel sexy. And as a result, I feel whole -- that's the complete sense of calm and inner peace that Katie is referring to.

Cool thread !
    I always want to feel like I look sexy when I dress; with my whole presentation
    To me feeling sexy isn't about wanting sex. It's a state of mind and it feels good.
    I think there are different kinds of sexy too. Classy sexy , everyday sexy , and trashy sexy.
    Most often ,I shot for every day sexy, skinny jeans high heel booties nice sweater , hair , make up jewelry , maybe a cute hat of some kind. But once and a while I would be in a trashy mood and wear the school girl skirt and thigh high boots. But that kind of out fit limits the places I could go. And I just don't have any were to go dressed classy so. That's that. And here comes my usual disclaimer. I am speaking from past experience , as I am very rarely able to dress these days.

HI Luvs: Yes oh my yes , wearing a bra (short for brassiere I love that word even), still revs my motor even after 50yrs , and makes me feel "sexy" ie desirable .

Le me share the old lyric from Fleetwood Mac song ,"don't tell me that you love me, tell me that you want me". One kind of love is esoteric and the other is physical, wearing a bra is a physical

feeling of love for me , feeling desirable.

Do I feel sexy when I dress? It depends on who I'm with, what I'm doing, and what I'm wearing.

When I'm dressing to go shopping or to a casual restaurant, or even to go to work (I'm full time), I'm not planning love or romance, and I'm going to try and balance looking nice with comfort and appropriateness. I don't wear a short skirt, thigh highs, and 3 inch heels to Walmart. At work, I often keep a pair of 2-3 inch heels under the desk and walk to/from work in my flats or even trainers. I'm usually OK in 3 inch heels for about 12 hours, but if I want to walk a mile back to my hotel, I'm not going to do it in pumps.

Even when I first started dressing, when I was 5, it felt good, but it wasn't "sexy" it felt more like being hugged by my grandma or just sitting next to a friend I really liked a lot.

Now, if I'm planning a hot steamy night of fun and fantasy, and I want to get into the mood, I DO like to wear a skirt that's a bit shorter, hose that make my legs look great, heels that aren't made for walking, and a dress that's going to make me feel good as well as look good. I might even go for some exotic underthings rather than Spanx to enhance the figure, and the bra might even be a bit more accessible. It really helps me get into the mood when I'm wanting to get frisky with the person I love.

Role play can also be fun and dressing is often part of that, but that dressing STARTS in the bedroom and stays there.

In other words, I'm like most healthy (relatively) young women.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Cassandra whenever I dress to the extreme in my heels n garters hose and just the smell of makeup with a low cut form cleavage I seem to feel an arousal of inner sexual feelings stirrings. I can and do sometimes just put on panty hose and my work jeans and slip on my lowest heels to clean the house in with a men's t shirt over my bra and forms. When doing this I don't feel that inner arousal that I'm a sexy gal. It seems for me when I dress in my tallest heels, thigh highs, garters, short skirt, my favorite pink low cut bra and forms, wig, and all the makeup in place do these stirrings begin. I have made love to my wife dressed like this and we even have played lesbian lovers before. I think in my mind it's the situation and how I am feeling inside that defines my sexy or not.

Banned Read only
    GGs often want to know "how do you stop a CDer".

Pretty simple. Take away all their mirrors and/or cameras. Less effective on TG folks.

It's no coincidence that the vast majority of CDers on the planet are perfectly happy in their closets and all the lurkers here support it.

And... that their fave clothing items are what you might see a typical centerfold or hooker wearing. Of course, countless responses and profiles indicate this begins to change for MOST here at around 45-50 ish when many seem to lose interest in trips to Oville.

I'm not changing my name to FixatedonFlats anytime soon.

I always felt sexy around my girlfriends, they hyped me up and put me in the mood.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not sure what "feeling sexy" is like. Looking sexy I understand!

And, I don't know or care if others find Sherry sexy. Dressing to blend drives me bats. Passing is impossible, so I don't try.

I only care that Sherry passes with, and excites ME. That's the main course. Everything else is just gravy!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-04-2014 at 12:33 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I feel uber sexy when I'm dressing enfemme. Others, you have seen me in person, may find that hard to believe. But how I feel is what counts.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

i am a guy being a girl ! mikee82's Avatar
    well i don't just dress to blend i also enjoy the sex appeal i get after i buy a victoria's secret teddy and a pair of kneehighs and he gets a surprise when he gets a mikee striptease before sex !!!!!!!!!! also the feeling of naughty when i am shopping and the clerk asked if i need help and i explain what i am shopping for and why !

Have neve felt sexy as a male in my entire life.
    Dressed (or imagined dressed) as a woman, I can feel sexy (apart from many other feelings).
    However, I don't strive to dress sexy.

/Bima
    Last edited by Bima; 10-05-2014 at 03:57 AM. Reason: I was rambling nonsense