Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An interesting question

An interesting question

I don't know if this has been asked before, if so I'm sorry.

Ok here it is. say when you were between 5 and 15 your mother caught you dressed up in her or your sisters clothes, when she started asking you all the questions and recieved all the answers she decided to ask you something. She asked you if you would like her to take you to a mall out of your area where no one would know you yo go and buy you some girls or womanly things.
    Would you go with her?

Very interesting question. Looking back at how I was at that age I probably would not have gone. I honestly wasn't sure who I was back then and I only started dressing at 13. So probably no. But it definitely gives some good for thought about what would it have been like that have gotten that question. Can't wait to see some more posts on this. Good question!

Hi Joansometimes that would have been a dream come true i always enjoyed looking with envy at all the pretty things girls/women had. I would have really enjoyed being tought by my mom how to properly dress and learned girly mannerisms. Sigh , but that was never gonna happen.

Actually my mom did indeed "catch" me dressed in her lingerie and we did talk. She actually asked me if I liked how I was dressed and I answered her honestly and YES. she then told me that I needed or wanted her help all I had to do was ask. And I did ask on some occasions. BTW, if she asked me to go to a mall to buy some feminine things I would have jumped at the chance. My mom kept our secret and took it to her grave.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Banned Read only
    It would have been a case of over my Father's dead body ! No way would have that happened unless used for a punishment !
    Besides there were enough clothes from various sources to keep a young CDer more than happy !!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Actually my mother did ask me this question, but in a more stern/disapproving tone! In all reality even if she asked it in a more approving, supportive manner, I would have still denied everything and state I was simply "curious" or use some other wacky reason for wearing her clothes. Instead I would have asked for to take me to the mall to buy more video games.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

First of all at around age of twelve to fourteen I loved getting into moms hose and girdles. She has told me that she caught me more than once sitting in the floor rubbing her legs when she was wearing hose. She wanted a girl so bad for her first child that she had actually sewed several flour sacks together for the dresses. We didn't have malls when I was a kid and by the age of twelve dad had me doing men's work around the farm, so mom would not have ever asked me if I would want to dress like a girl. My sister came along and she got what she wanted, someone she could dress in frilly clothes. I always felt left out, after sister was born. I still had my stash of Sears and what was Montgomery Wards Catalouges to look at and wish though. After dad put a stop to mom dressing me in those dresses she sewed and dad taking me to get my blond curly locks burred off my girly side became pushed down deep inside but still I secretly watched when a woman would apply her lipstick or mom would dress and something inside of me would stir the pot of my feminine side. Long answer to get to no I would probably have not gone with her.

Would have been interesting, but being a child of the 50's a thing like that was unthinkable. Actually, I was caught one day by my father, a trip to the mall was not in the offering, but I was offered a trip to the woodshed.
    It was made very clear to me this had to be a one time only, getting caught a second time, would have been detrimental to my health.
    I stayed very deep in the closet after that day.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

No, I would have been too embarrassed to admit to wanting to take it that far. I would have never dressed in my sisters or mothers clothes. CD is a type of sexual thing for me, and their clothes have too much psychological connection to them, which would have made it seem icky to me. I'm not criticizing others who did use their mothers/sisters clothes. I realized that CD is different in each of our minds. For many, it has nothing or little to do with a sexual thing.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    No.
    I did not discover CDing until late in life.

I would have went in a heartbeat.

Being very young, that would have been a big opportunity lost for me.
    I feel I would have regretted it to this day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I did not have a sister and I would never have dared to put on anything that belongd to my mother. If my mother would have ever caught me dressed it probably would have been the end of me. I was a teenager in the 60's and there weren't malls in those days either. The bulk of the clothes I had in those days came from a trunk full of things left behind in a house near ours where the people moved away and left a bunch of stuff.

My biggest wish would have been to have had someone catch me at it who would have been that understanding and could have helped me at that age learn about being more feminine. By the time the time I was 16 I was so disgusted with myself of my urges to dress, and of course with rampant teenage hormones all that went with that, that I started doing what I could to seem more macho.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Back in the 60's was the first time I remember discovering my moms undies... They felt so soft and silky, that I just had to try them on and I didnt take them off for awhile... I remember one time leaving our house to visit Grandma and my mom saw that I was wearing her panties due to a hole in the seat of my pants.. From what I can remember, she turned to Grandma and screamed out an embarrassing comment about me wearing them... I ignored it and continued on my way and another word was never spoken...

However sometime around that time, my mom tried to talk to me about sex... and I just remember that I said my pecker would get all tingly when I saw people kiss on TV...

To answer the question... If my mom offered to support and help me back then..... I would have to say no... First I was way too young to understand what was going on.. and next, we're talking the 60's and 70's and gender bending was not socially acceptable back then... Now if you asked me what I would do today, I'd totally jump at the chance...

Yes I would have gone with her (but I was not caught wearing her clothes)

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    No...I was completely mortified with the thought of anyone knowing "my secret", and being from a small, redneck town in Canada, it just would not have been possible.

Banned Read only
    When I first tried on one of my mother's nylon slips it was strictly because of the feel of the fabric. I cannot remember any other article of clothing back then that would have been of nylon. I loved the feel. Of course, to fully enjoy the feel of nylon I had to try the slips on. I was too young to apply any sexuality to it. At a single digit age in the 1950's sex did not exist. Later as a teenager I started to dabble in my mother's lingerie draw. Soon I had expanded my interests to her panties, stockings, girdles and dresses. By that time sexuality start to arise. This created great conflict in me. I went into a period of self loathing. I detested wearing women's clothing. Back in the 1950's and 1960's to dress as a woman surely meant the male was a homosexual, which was not a good thing back then. I could not reconcile feelings for girls and dressing as a girl.

As to my parents? If I had been caught, they would have beat the shit out of me. I remember an instance when riding in a car two men in the car in front of us were sitting close together (bench seated car) and obviously romantically involved. My parents expressed some really negative thoughts on gay male sex. Another time while waiting for the Staten Island ferry we saw from the rear a person with long beautiful hair down to the ass checks. The person turned around and it was a bearded guy. Damn, beatniks is what he was called. Absolutely no tolerance for any expression of individuality.

Once I was almost caught. If the security chain on the apartment door had not held against my father trying to break it, I would have been caught in one of my mother's dresses. Once I let them into the apartment I could see their rage. I told them I was on the toilet, etc.

So, I would not have taken up an offer to get my own clothes because I seriously had doubts about my sexuality and was into a period of self loathing.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 10-08-2014 at 08:48 AM.

actually my mother caught me with one of her bras when i was 16. we talked about that but she didn't ask me this particular question.
    maybe i would have said yes. maybe not. i can't answer that.

When I was 5, and maybe younger, I loved putting on my mothers things. Our neighbors all had girls, so I played with them often, and a couple times they dressed me up in their clothes. When my mom caught me, a couple times she laughed at me. But later, maybe 8, 9, 10 years old, when she caught me she told my what i was doing was wrong, and if kids at school found out they would call me a sissy, and beat me up, and things like that. So at age 5, I would have loved a girly shopping trip. At later ages, no. My wife and I go shopping together now and it is wonderful.
    Stephanie

Only if my Mom were serious in helping me to become a young woman. Then I would have embraced it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I would have been scared but I think I would have done I for sure it would have made me feel normal

My initial reaction to this was that would be no way in creation that my mom would ever be that compassionate. And then I remembered that she caught me sleeping in my sisters panties once, she ripped the covers off because I wouldn't get out of bed. Shortly after that she started buying me men's bikini briefs instead of tighty whities...

I guess she was more understanding than I give her credit for and now I kinda wish she had caught me in the prom dress...

By the way, I think I would have taken her up on the offer. No telling where I would be now if it had happened...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Haha, i use to always dream my mom would do that for me:P My mom is very anti-trans and anti-gay. She would kill me if she found out i was bi and a CDer!!! So if she asked me to go shopping, i would say yes!

I was asked a simlar question many years ago, "if I wanted to dress as a girl" since she caught me trying on her daughters panties at the time I said no but after a couples of days she asked me again and I said yes I would like to see myself all dressed up. I was about 12 at the time and she told me to come back the next day and she would have something for me. The next day I went and found myself dressed in an Easter outfit of my other cousin and when I looked at myself I was shocked to see me as a pretty little girl and since that day I loved the look and the feeling of being dressed now as a woman. In the beginning I just knew something was wrong with me but my Aunt keep telling me if I like it what harm would it do and I found out she was right. After all these years I still feel good about it with no regrets

I never got caught in mom's things because I never wore her (or my sisters) things. I actually started out with my own pair of Pantyhose. My Mother use to sell them and had a box full of free samples. So I stole a pair (or two lol). Now had she caught me and offered a trip to the store/mall I would have most certainly said No. Matter of fact, I would have been begging her not to tell anyone.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!