Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Bitch!"

"Bitch!"

I was leaving my manicurist (en femme, of course) and came to a corner with a four-way stop. As I rolled to a stop at the marked stop line a guy on a motorcycle came around the corner on my right, making a left turn onto the street I was on. Not only did he run the stopsign, he cut the corner way too close, practically running into my car.

As he barely made it around me he obviously thought he owned the road and I was wrong for even being on it, and, in words I couldn't hear, gave vent to his frustrations, clearly blaming me for his own stupid actions.

I'm not a proficient lip reader, but his final screamed word was pretty clear.

Now I'm quite used to being "Ma'm"ed regardless of how I'm dressed, but I think this may be the first time I've actually noticed someone calling me a "Bitch!"

A new personal first!

Hugs,
    Persephone.

BTW, for those who might think I have any bias against bikers I would like to point out that I not only have biker friends, I've actually even been to Sturgis for Bike Week.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Read only
    It takes all kinds. Not to worry though, he will do something stupid on his motorcycle and get killed soon. Then there will be one less asshole in the world.

Wear it as a badge of honor.

Many women consider it a sign that they are being powerful when she gets known as Witch or anything that rhymes with it.
    At work, I tell my subordinates "I can be your fairy godmother or I can be the wicked witch of the west".

The great thing about being a girl is that we have a much broader repertoire available in how we can produce results.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Karma will take care of him.

Platinum Member
    Hi Barbara, There's only one cure for stupid as Jorja mentioned above.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison Chaynes View Post
    Karma will take care of him.
    Which karma? The one that lets evil people across the world live fabulous lives of riches and gave, say, Terry Pratchett early onset Alzheimer's as payment for bringing joy and humor to millions? Sorry, lost faith in any sort of karmic system long ago.

Yeah, karma does not exist. Anyway, I hate bikers, especially the sportsbike douchebags.
    Last edited by dragdoll; 10-07-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Wow, how cool is that, congratulations! Nobody has ever called me a bitch, but it's something I aspire to :-) Hugs, Michelle

Heh heh. Sort of an insult and a compliment at the same time, isnt it?

Those kinds of people are all over the place. I hope it doesn't happen but he sounds like one of those guys who get into massive accidents and end up in very sad situations.

Barbara,
    Like Debbie says, tick it up to experience and wear the badge with honour.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If he knew how happy that made you, it probably would have made him even angrier. :P

If "bitch" made you happy, would you have been ecstatic if he had called you a "C..........U........Next......Tuesday"? LOL.
    I dont believe in Karma. I do believe in repetitive attitudes though. Eventually he will be killed riding on a bike like that. See it and here it ALL the time in the Los Angeles area. If they play with fire, eventually they will get burned.

P.S. You're such a Bitch for posting this.
    (You happy now hun? LOL)

Love,
    Lexi V.

My guess is you took the "bitch" insult as a compliment because it validated your "passing". Too bad that in the GG world there is only one word that is more insulting and that is "see you en tee".

I was called a stupid bitch due to a problem at a gas pump partially of my own doing. This next level gives you a new goal to shoot for, sort of like graduate school after being an undergrad.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Congrats, Barbara! I've been called a lot of things but never bi-atch or coo-unt! Sigh!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

its still not a nice work whatever way its taken/meant, but i guess it has a personal meaning.

Well done - lol

Banned Read only
    I'm glad you took it in that way ! but I hate most of the female slang words !

The possibilty was his bike may not have been performing right and he was calling it a string of names !
    My Lambretta got called all sorts of names other than Lambretta !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yea, next time get the hell out of the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    It takes all kinds. Not to worry though, he will do something stupid on his motorcycle and get killed soon. Then there will be one less asshole in the world.
    That's certainly true out here in Las Vegas. Seems like a willing lone organ donor takes himself out practically every day. Really? Born to be wild?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Maybe he will win a Darwin Award by removing his genes from the pool!!

Hugs, Bria

Karma usually happens in different lifetimes. This doesn't enter the minds of most Americans.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Every week our local newspaper is full of "single vehicle" fatality accidents which includes motorcycles. I'm always happy the person only put his/her own life in peril. Maybe next time he'll blow the stop sign and slide under the wheels of a cement truck. It's gotten to the point in my area that I avoid roads other than my neighborhood streets in the early morning.

Ouch. The hatred of bikers is astounding. I better not say that I am one. Stupid drivers are just that. Doesn't matter if they are on a bike or in a cage. Just for work I drive over 100k miles a year. I ride over 10k a year on the bike. The stuff I see on the road is mind boggling at times. It makes me wonder how people got their licenses. Persephone wear the "bitch" as a badge of honor. You passed a test. A guy like that might have come back around and started something more devious if he thought you were anything other than a girl.

Vicky

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Heh heh. Sort of an insult and a compliment at the same time, isnt it?
    Andy I love the way you look at things LOL
    Seems you passed ha ha