Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If they only knew!! Lol

If they only knew!! Lol

I am an Osha enforcement officer,working midnites on my current assignment. We are required to wear fire retardant coveralls. If they only knew that their safety officer was was walking around in tights,thong,and a sports bra! Lol! Just thought i'd share!
    xoxo Jasmine

Cool, Jasmine!

Is your bra also flame retardant?

Flame Retardant Bra (click here)

"The ArcBra is designed to withstand arc flashes in excess of 8 cal/cm2 and is NFPA 70E compliant. Made of soft and flexible Nomex® knit or CarbonX®, the fabric stretches with you as you move. The fibers will not melt, drip or support combustion in the air when exposed to arc heat or flame.

"Designed by Canadian bra designer, Beverly Johnson, the ArcBra was developed especially for individuals who work near or around electrical equipment. The ArcBra was tested at the Kinetrics Lab in Toronto to an arc rating (ATPV) of 13 cal/cm2, which far exceeded the accepted rate of 8 cal/cm2."

Stay safe!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Lol! Don't know bout frc bra but i know last nite was incredible! I walked around the plant all nt in total bliss! The fealing of my thong,my bra,my smooth legs! As the 'safety guy' i get the attention and respect of all the workers (mostly men) but last nite i felt like the Queen of the place! And i Loved it!!
    xoxo Jasmine

Go jasmine enjoy every minute you can. HUGGS..

Oh heck yeah sounds like you had a party and only you were invited. Lol
    Hope you get more opportunities like that.

Oh,let me tell you.it was the best! I felt femenin,confident,excited, i did have the attention of every man there.(and women) Very much a turn on! Well,time to get out of this comfy bed and do it all over again...like a boss
    xoxo Jasmine

Enjoy.. Those are the memories that we will remember. Give them H#!! Lol ,Oh wait
    Give them a big thank you on your way out.

It truly is an Amazing experience. I have a very extroverted personality. I am friendly to all the workers. However,i have found they kind of mistake my kindness for weakness. Last nite though! Oh it was great! I felt so,maybe dominate is the word. I don't know but i am 'dressed' and ready to do it again!!
    xoxo Jasmine

next time we have a OSHA inspection, I"ll pay a lil more attension to what the inspector is wearing, lol

Lol! While they're checking on you're safety,You'll be checkn for panty lines and bra straps! Now that's some good stuff!!
    xoxo Jasmine

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I love saying that in my head when the gals at the checkout counter say something like " Oh these look cute together" "SHE is going to love this".....yea SHE is...If THEY only knew.

That's great Jasmine. Feeling feminine at work must have been so nice, bet you can't wait to do it again.

Here i am again! Underdressed at work. I finding the sensation absolutely exhilerating! I am finding myself 'judging' the cuteness (or lack of) as i walk around the plant! I've mentioned here on the forum that i often daydream or fantasise of being with a man. Lately underdressing at work,in the company of 5oo or so men. Gotta say my 'bi-thoughts' are almost overwhelming! Maintain,Jasmine! Maintain! Wish me luck ladies!! Lol
    xoxo Jasmine

Good luck Jasmine. You must be feeling so feminine and with so many men around.

Good Morning gurls!! Just finaly getting into my comfey bed after another amazing,exciting,and arousing 12hr nite shift! Oh,and let me tell you! I'm learning as i've been kinda 'Jasmine' at work,i am much more observant! Lol! I'm noticing things from another perspective almost. (mostly lifting techniques!) Oh yeah,and fealing sexy as can be doing so!!
    xoxo Jasmine

When I was much younger, I worked as a security guard at a scientific research center. Since I was usually assigned to the evening shift when most of the facility was vacant, I would dress completely under my uniform. I also wore a pair of femme flats most of the time. Once, during the Christmas holiday beak, I brought along a blouse,skirt and heels to wear during the later part of my shift.

I can relate.My job takes me on stage in front of people,in drab of course,but I often think,if they only knew that under the drab I'm wearing some very feminine panties.It is kind of a turn on.

That's awesome Barbara! Love the fealings of confidence,and control. Yet lil' bit terrified!
    xoxo Jasmine

Jasmine,
    It is fun if you can do it, I always have the fear of emergencies that take us out of the ordinary.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jasmine, I would be REAL careful about wearing tights under the "suit". If ever there is a fire your tights might stick to your legs. Flight attendants don't wear nylon stockings or pantyhose because if a fire does erupt this would put them in real danger.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Nylon panties under frc clothing is also not recommended because of the melting. But i do it anyway since breathing in the flame would probably kill me anyway. The autopsy would be amusing!☺️

Oh,i should of mentioned that i also wear cotton pajama pants and long sleeve tee shirt. Currently the plant is in turn around status and the unit i am in is 100% inoperable. I do understand though, the possibility of a flash fire,equipment malfunction,or catastrophic failure by an ignition source. I do appreciate the concern though. Thank you!
    xoxo 'Safety Gurl'

I totally understand where you are coming from I own a small construction company. Only handfull of employees but if they only knew what their boss was wwearing under. My jeans or inside inside these old muddy boots are pretty pink Sox

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Nice! We have a small farm, so under my bib overalls I underdress; last time at the male dominated feed store, I was "really" wearing a leopard push-up cami and fishnets lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Oh-My-Gosh!! What a nite i had! It was lil' rainy n chilly. So what a great nite to wear my lacy body stocking,of course a cute lil' thong,and a sports bra! Wow! Wow is the best way to describe my fealing all nite! So sensual,So naughty! Made me wish we lived in a world where 'Jasmine' could be interacting with everyone there. I feal i am so much more sensitive to workers' concerns,and individual issues.I really believe that i am better at my job when having the 'femenine' persona as Jasmine. It seems she takes more time to recognize individuals rather than regulations. Don't know if any of this makes sence,heck workn 7 12's.13 days in a row! Off sunday though! But i would definatly recomend sexy,silky bodysuits at work!!
    xoxo Jasmine