Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If they only knew!! Lol

Funny how that works. I find myself trying to help my friends more often than being hard a$$ boss man.

[QUOTE=Tonya Rose;361426 otally understand where you coming from I own girl all coMonday tion company. Only handfull of employees but if they only knew what their boss was wwearing under. My jeans or inside inside these old muddy boots are pretty pink Sox [/QUOTE]

I hope you can get some much needed rest today jasmine. Dont Have to be safety gurl till monday
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-12-2014 at 10:39 PM. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button .. And thanking everyine indivisually with quotes not needed

I sometimes wonder if subconsciously my female persona comes out because here at work I work around mostly girls and cold hearted female mgmt, yet most girls call me to tell me their most intimate issues like if I was one of their closest girlfriends and management treats me with great respect and are even happy that I'll be working that certain shift with them. I'm never into drama and gossip but a great listener.

It'sOTE=Tonya Rose;3614261]I totally understand where you are coming from I own a small construction company. Only handfull of employees but if they only knew what their boss was wwearing under. My jeans or inside inside these old muddy boots are pretty pink Sox [/QUOTE]
    Its Supposta rain ttomorrow so looks like I get a three day weekend yea..so I get to be me till Tuesday. Yesterday wes pink. Today's red... tomorrow. Hmmm... any suggestions gurls?
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

I know exactly how you feel. I work in a local steel mill. If only my co workers knew I always wear lingerie under my safety clothes for work.

Oh yes! It is heavenly to feal so femenine,dressed so sexy underneath! I'm actualy lil sad i'm off today,and no dressing.

Hello ladies! I'm back atwork,wearing cute matching thong and padded bra! Lil chilly so figured safe to wear the padded bra! So glad i did! Love it! Finding it lil bit difficult to concentrate on work! Instead Jasmine concentrating on the men at work! In drab never had that problem,but as Jasmine,whooo!
    xoxo Jasmine

I remember once when I was much younger wearing a bra, panties and pantyhose under my security guard uniform and enjoying every moment.

Hello everyone! I have just completed my final shift at current assignment. Of course wearing bodystocking,thong,and padded bra. I was on midnite shift,and been lil chilly at night. I however was hot,hot,hot! Fealing so sexy,and femenine! And in control as i have mentioned. Loved it! Would definatly recommend it! Most difficult part,was controling myself surrounded by couple hundred men! Lol!
    xoxo Jasmine