Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has this ever happened to anyone here?

I like Paula's idea.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I got caught wearing purple VS at work 7 years a go. One girl would ask me every day for about 6 months. "What's the color of the day?" I would say she would sometime ask to see and she would in turn show me hers. After awhile it kinda faded then the company went bust.
    Kim

I got busted at work by a macho minded football fan. I was wearing scrubs and squatted to the floor to pick something up, and I hear "nice panties!" I recognized the voice and just ignored it. Never heard anything about it.
    Oh, how I wish....

I would say you have made a friend. None of my employees would react that positive
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Reality Check
    In more than 40 years working, a female coworker has never seen my panties (or underpants) except for the ones I slept with. I'm thinking you were letting her "catch" you on purpose.

And as someone else mentioned, with all the emphasis on sexual harassment these days, flashing your underpants at a female co-worker could get you fired. Even talking about them could get you fired.

I usually only wear white cotton thongs. But I was @ a restaurant once, sitting down in tight mini. & waitress wanted 2 borrow my white panties, as when I sat down I couldn't cross my legs, I was reveling my cotton thong.