Thread: Singing And Dancing In The Mirror When Dressed

Singing And Dancing In The Mirror When Dressed

During almost every dressing session I spend a lot of time in the mirror singing and dancing to a selection of girly music by various female singers. One of my favourites cd is a compilation by Vicki Carr that starts up with "It Must Be Him." I play the cd all the way through while singing in a convincing female voice. It is especially rewarding when I am wearing a glamorous dress and some sexy black tights. Other cd's in my girly collection include The Carpenters( I love singing and dancing to "Mr Postman) include The Corrs, Britains own Kathy Kirby, Katy Melua and Rita Coolidge. I get so much fun out of it although its is physically and mentally exhausting. But the main thing is it does make me feel very girly. On the minus side a real Woman would not all that time singing an dancing and looking in the mirror. I have started to have other crossdressing days when I just lie on the bed and relax in my dress and pantyhose, that also makes me feel like a Woman.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Guilty !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 10-09-2014 at 03:43 PM.

I totally agree about Wearing my pretty dress that's been on my mind all day and modeling it in my black 4 inch heels then just laying in bed with my eyes closed enjoying the moment, then changing into a skirt with a pink girly blouse to touch up my nails and admire my pictures. Then I will jump into our board to read the latest posts.

i sing in the shower for voice practice and practice photographic poses in front of a mirror.
    Not necessarily dressed I might have just come out of the shower, but we won't go there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wonder who hasn't done it, I love Vicky Carr but I can't imagine sing along to her music not sure why

I love to put on my pretty dress and dance in the mirror,but as for singing,I gave up.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like fun. And, I could use the practice and mite learn to dance better.

However, when I'm watching Sherry showing off in my mirror, it usually isn't long before something becomes very compelling. And, it isn't dancing, exactly---
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This reminds me of a scene from the movie Stardust

http://youtu.be/pPZWqhr-Nj8

At least you were singing along with female singers who were good. So many of the younger female singers today are just the most horrific little things. Just my opinion of course.

Yes, I love to dance in the mirror and also just relax on the bed or read a book in bed dressed. These things make me feel like a woman more than anything else. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Being a singer and CD, I've always wished that I could have a female singing voice! I think I've only tried singing in the mirror once.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Guilty, too! Love to don a bikini and dance in front of my big mirror , makes for a fun workout whilst indulging my CD proclivities
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I will break into dance when dressed if I'm feeling particularly pretty, especially in a swishy skirt that makes it fun to twirl. I don't do the mirror thing though. It only reminds me of how I'm not that girly in looks.

I just remembered this incredible clip of Vera-Ellen singing "Naughty But Nice" in front of the mirror from 1952. A great crossdresser fantasy IMO.

http://youtu.be/QDFdv87iedk

not me!! if my voice doesn't crack the mirror,
    my looks cetainly will...
    paula

I don't dance in front of the mirror but I do dance. (probably even more when I can't dress)

Singing I don't do. I don't need to sound like a guy in a dress too.

Oh, God, yes, I love to dance, but I don't dress at home (its complicated) only when I'm going out. Still, the right music always gets me moving, even in my car, regardless of how Im dressed or presenting.
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Quote Originally Posted by Brynna M View Post
    I don't dance in front of the mirror but I do dance. (probably even more when I can't dress)
    When I was a lot younger, I loved to dress up and dance in the living room where the 'stereo' was..
    Once I was tired out, I'd put on a slow song, and slowly strip out of the top player, and just pretend to be a sultry dancer wearing 'not very much', but it was 'girly'..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

I remember a Playboy cartoon from years ago, showing a guy putting on a dress with a Christmas tree in the background, singing, "Now we don our gay apparel...."

Ooooh, I'm quite a good dancer, so I'm guilty of that part. Singing? Not so much, but I simply have to have sexy girly music on when I'm having a dressing up day. Julie London, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald and Peggy Lee all the way. Oh and Broadway musicals when I'm getting ready. I love music.