Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Topics on Crossdressers.com

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for all of the replies!
    Always so much to think about and learn from the experiences of others out there in cd cyberland!

1. Male privilege
    2. Crossdresser vs. transsexual
    3. Passing and getting clocked
    4. I am trying to figure myself out (seriously though, I like helping the newcomers)
    5. Is this all just a fetish, or is there something more?
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Banned Read only
    I think the posters in this thread must be in the minority. I'll bet my life that THE MOST popular topics on this site is anything with the word "boob" in the title and equaled by the ever present, "how straight are you?" threads. Look the the read count. Nothing comes close. Someone is reading them....

1. The GG's honest perspective.
    2. Posts about "coming out" to wife,
    3. The friendships made on CD.com
    4. The overehelming wonderful advice and support in here.
    5. Looking at all the pictures/avatars of all the gorgeous girls on CD.com

Love,
    Lexi V.

LOL don't know about your favorites, it sounds like a top 5 list of forum re-posts.

I'm more partial to
    1- Lengthy, detailed accounts of how people came out/were found out to their wives/SOs.
    2- Pictures. Gaining inspiration, ideas and receiving lovely compliments.
    3- Opinion based discussion on, literally, whatever we want.
    4- Honest accounts from GGs, SO's and wives about female perspective on CD's, accepting or otherwise - If it's honest, it's relevant.
    5- Tutorials and tips. Love to see sharing of knowledge and wisdom happening. It's how we evolve.

Personally, I'm not into the 'why do we dress' thing and the threads that repeat themselves, because I hate repeating myself.
    Its nothing personal to anyone who posts them - I get it, noobs wont have seen the threads before, and so they can chew the fat.
    I'm more excited about topics that pose 'what if's' and hypothesise scenarios.
    Last edited by Samantha_Smile; 10-16-2014 at 10:35 AM.
    Samantha -x-

I like most of the topics others have listed, but in addition, shoes and hose are favorites of mine.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I think the posters in this thread must be in the minority. I'll bet my life that THE MOST popular topics on this site is anything with the word "boob" in the title and equaled by the ever present, "how straight are you?" threads. Look the the read count. Nothing comes close. Someone is reading them....
    Oh yea..this is true...the old "Am I gay" Threads make for an entertaining read...that stuff is classic material.

although the majority of cd'ers "claim" to be straight, i think the read counts on those "am i gay threads" are
    so high because many of the "claimers" are not, or at the very least, very very curious...

seems the ones that yell the loudest about something, usually do the opposite...
    Last edited by paulaprimo; 10-16-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    paula

Banned Read only
    In no particular order, I would have to say:

• Makeup information
    • Accounts of triumph from the depths of despair
    • Going out for the first time
    • Shoe threads
    • How the mind reconciles a male persona with female presentation

I am all about reading experiences when meeting others from the forum!
    There is nothing more exciting then getting together with several local friends for a "Girls Night Out"....period.
    For me, I suppose that is because I do not get that chance as much as I would like, about 4 to 5 times a year.
    Just to experience meeting people who have that same passion is so fun!

So when I see others posting their experiences, I know how they felt and all those emotions involved...and can relate in their experience.
    It brings me to my happy place with great friends and thoughts of future adventures.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

My favorite posts are the pic threads. I find I look at those first. I love seeing how hot looking so many girls here can be...It makes me wonder how some GG's can't make themselves look good when plain looking to ugly guys can transform into hot looking women????

I also get great ideas from seeing how the rest of you dress and wear make-up

Learning to accept myself for who I am because of the closeness that I have with my sisters here is the most important reason to be connected with this group. I love it.

Silver Member
    I love this site. It is great for learning, and accepting, and growing. It is entertaining. And it is a way of supporting and helping others.

After a few years, you realize there are some basic topics which repeat, over and over. Not much is new, but our understanding changes. I appreciate what others share and continue to grow.

Thanks for putting this post up, it has got me thinking (which is a great stimulus from this Forum).
    I guess for me I am interested in the posts that share the deeper thoughts and generate some very intelligent dialogue. I must say though that I get very annoyed when a thought provoking thread gets hi-jacked with a comment that spears it off into some fluffy tangent. Come on girls are we that self indulgent that we cant stay on topic? (sorry bit of a rant there)
    I like the threads that generate a bit of banter and allow for humorous discourse. Most of all though I love reading the input from my friends and regular contributors.
    I'm not a big fan of the Pics and Videos section I have come to realise. I don't need to comment on a girl showing off her new sock. And I am certainly not interested in Panty threads.
    So any thread that makes me think, makes me laugh or provides me with inspiration are my favourites. My mindset has changed a lot since I joined in June.
    Luv to you all
    Amanda
    xx