Thread: My wife is the best!

My wife is the best!

I've been wanting my wife to read My Husband Betty for some time, but some other drama has always made it not a good time. Finally she sat down and read much of it, along with a letter I wrote her describing my experiences and how I fit into the spectrum of CD'ers. After 2.5 years of hearing about it from me anyway, she actually didn't learn much new. But she was glad for the letter I shared with her. I was actually hoping it might spark more of a conversation or questions from her, since I like talking to her about it. But in the big picture I think it's better she feel confident and comfortable enough with my dressing to not have many questions by this point. She knows why I do it, and why it's important to me, and she supports it. That's more than I could ask for.

As we drifted off to sleep that night, she told me that I should get myself a necklace with a "C" or "Camille" written on it. I hinted that it would be a nice gift, which to my surprise she said "OK, you can put it on your Xmas list". That made this girl really happy. Then last night she called me over to the computer to show me necklaces she was looking at for me on Etsy. She ended up buying me a beautiful gold infinity symbol necklace, and a pretty gold bracelet. In fact, she liked them so much that she ended up buying herself one of each too. So now Camille has her first jewelry bought for her, and it makes me feel really special and happy to think about wearing it soon. The fact that my wife has the matching one makes it more special too. I am a happy and lucky girl.

Camille

Thanks for sharing your story It is the little things that really do count in all of this and when you have the love, support, and understanding of the person that means the most to you in the whole world, it makes all the difference! I just wish we all had this but unfortunately this is not the case.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Camille,
    It is little things like that is what helps relationships along the way.
    Do enjoy your new found relationship.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Camille, that's a nice post. Love it that she's okay with you, and the gift of jewelry...well, who wouldn't be happy with that? An expression of acceptance...very touching.

Camille, you are a lucky girl.

Is always nice when your so buys you jewelry

Camille, Your wife is a very nice person. You are lucky she has accepted your CDing fully.

You are indeed blessed to have a understanding & supportive wife. You both must have a lot of fun . Peace, mel

Lucky girl :3 :3 :3

Its wonderful to know the person who's your soulmate really love you in the way you are, xoxo's
    ♡♡♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Camille15 View Post
    I've been wanting my wife to read My Husband Betty for some time, but some other drama has always made it not a good time. Finally she sat down and read much of it, along with a letter I wrote her describing my experiences and how I fit into the spectrum of CD'ers. After 2.5 years of hearing about it from me anyway, she actually didn't learn much new. But she was glad for the letter I shared with her. I was actually hoping it might spark more of a conversation or questions from her, since I like talking to her about it. But in the big picture I think it's better she feel confident and comfortable enough with my dressing to not have many questions by this point. She knows why I do it, and why it's important to me, and she supports it. That's more than I could ask for.

As we drifted off to sleep that night, she told me that I should get myself a necklace with a "C" or "Camille" written on it. I hinted that it would be a nice gift, which to my surprise she said "OK, you can put it on your Xmas list". That made this girl really happy. Then last night she called me over to the computer to show me necklaces she was looking at for me on Etsy. She ended up buying me a beautiful gold infinity symbol necklace, and a pretty gold bracelet. In fact, she liked them so much that she ended up buying herself one of each too. So now Camille has her first jewelry bought for her, and it makes me feel really special and happy to think about wearing it soon. The fact that my wife has the matching one makes it more special too. I am a happy and lucky girl.

Camille

That's lovely to hear.
    Sat here smiling
    Samantha -x-

The Mad Scientist
    Great story, I love it when my SO performs her function as clothes-try-it-on-er for me in consignment shops.

Life can be so good.

This is truly a beautiful story. I have read your earlier threads as well, so I understand the background. Your story tells us that marriage, and CD can co-exist, a good relationship and CD can coexist. This takes responsibility, takes commitment, takes thoughtful communication. I am pretty sure that you have the same wisdom to address any other life issues. I am totally touched.