Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's ready to Reveal an old Secret?

Who's ready to Reveal an old Secret?

Time to Confess a long held Secret.
    My Secret is I use to look through peoples bathroom cabinets when I visited i would look for makeup when I was 14-15 yrs old. Now I just buy my own.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

My secret is that I like other cds, girls, and sometimes guys and I dress up

have always wanted to dress up in a white lace frilly sissy dress, knee high stockings, white Mary Janes and wig and have my step-daughters do a facial makeover for me.... guess there is a little bit of weird in me.. shhhhhhh..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Well it's no secret that I love femininity but this is the first time that I have ever said that I am attracted to other TV/CD's, it's just the girly thing I like. There I've said it. Phew

Not really true secrets.... as I have told at least my wife, but in HS I was a band geek, but I would fantasize about being a cheerleader. My wife would catch me looking at other women, and until the reveal I never told her why I was really looking at them. I would have grown my hair down to my butt, but a seriously receding hairline put the kabash on that. (it never got to my shoulders)
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Aspiring Member
    Okay, here it comes! I had to check on a neighbor's house while they went on a 3-day trip. On day-2 my first wife was gone for the afternoon. So I did the house check and a little more. Wow! I discovered "Mary's" wedding gown in the closet! We were very close to the same size so guess what? I was already wearing panties but I found a nice white bra in a drawer. The gown already had a slip sewn in. It was awesome to slip into it and carefully zip up the back which was a little tight and confining yet still felt nice. I love dresses that feel that way! I already had long hair in the 70's and clipped on the veil and walked around for maybe an hour and looking in the mirror. I guess I'm really a woman and this is no hobby.

Cheryl

My secret is that I work in Washington DC, I see beautiful young women every day working at the law firms and lobbying firms, I don't want to be with them, there is only one women for me, but I want to wear what they wear and look like they look.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 10-13-2014 at 09:17 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Natasha, If I tell you then it will not be a secret anymore.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

If I stayed with a girlfriend on a sleep over I would wear her pajamas.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Iused to steal girls clothes amy chance i go when i was 7 i used to dress with this girl it was the only way her mom would let me play with her

i wore my sisters clothes as a kid. i still dress as a girl and i have sex with guys. oh wait.....i guess none of that's a secret here. its all i got
    I just want to be a pretty girl!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm really not from this planet. Whoops! I wasn't 'spose to tell you that. Disregard.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I used to by me high school girlfriend lingerie. Knowing she would have to keep it at my house. I really liked seeing her in it , but I loved wearing it when she left. She broke up she asked for it , I told her I threw it out cuz I didn't want her wearing it for some new guy.
    I think we all know I kept it.

In college, I lived alone in an apartment. My upstairs neighbor, a grad student, asked me to feed her cat while she went away for the weekend, and gave me a key. She (the human, not the cat) had a beautiful brown wig on a foam head, and I just HAD to put it on. Then I had to put on some red lipstick and take a picture. I was not caught.

I would steal others panties, cousins, sisters friends, etc, but of course I buy my own now
    Trisha Simone

I am dying to get this one off my chest, I was doing work in my friends house, he had to step out and of corse trusting me as his friend, he went to buy some materials for the job and pick up some lunch for us. Well while he was gone I kind off went through his wife's drawers knowing his wife wears nice things. The thing that shocked me was that she was a slob in her drawers, as you can tell I am trying to avoid the secret part. Well here it is, while shuffling through I found this beautiful black lacy short slip, well you know it, I took it. Months later I was wearing it and my wife asked me where I got that slip, that she didn't remember buying me one like that. I told her it was an old one. It really is a nice slip. Feels good to get that one off my back.

From the time I was 16 until I went off to college at 18, when I was home alone I would go into my mother's drawers and take some lingerie, then into my sister's to get a thong. Not only would I wear them, I would go into chat rooms with my webcam and show off to men. By then I already had my hair to my shoulders, so I would comb it in a very feminine way (and would put on some makeup, including a very bright red lipstick my mother had). I would try to pass off as a woman, and often it worked. Other times I was honest about being a CD, and interestingly, I don't ever recall someone ending a webcam conversation with me because of that. A lot of times the men would let me know that seeing me made them happy, if you know what I mean.

Little did I know my CD years would remain dormant for a while, and my girlfriend had even less of an idea of what I did when we weren't together, and that it was she who gave me the idea to do so after telling me she wishes she had my butt.

I had forgotten I did this, and remembered because I was thinking of a secret no one knew. And this is the first time I tell anyone, including the few people that know I dress.

We all have Secret Confessions to write about and somtimes its good to let some old ones out to make room for new ones.lol but this has been fun. Thanks Love ya

I live in an apartment building, there used to be a young girl who lived upstairs. One day she left her laundry in the dryer for 3 days. I eventually just put her laundry on the dryer in a bag but helped myself to a pair of Victoria's Secret yoga pants. They were just so cute i had to have them, whoops.

My secret I guess was when I was around thirteen or fourteen I had secret stash of catalogues in the barn attic. They were the old Wards, Sears, and even some women's editions of Penny's if I remember right. I had another edition of a magazine that I had found on the side of the road while riding my bicycle to baseball practice. I hid it and another book called dark rooms of Paris. The magazine was promptly put with the paper back book and my other stash. I guess I was attracted to GGs then because in that barn attic I read a very sexy book and looked at pictures in the magazine I had found. I was happy as you'd call it nearly every day after school for many years to come. I enjoyed looking at the women's sections in the Catalogues of their under garments and then looking at what was underneath the under garments as I read some very spicy literature in the paper back book. The old barn burnt down but not the special memories I had already made there. Now the world knows a secret.

Aspiring Member
    This is the very first time I'm telling anyone. It's safe here. In the late 1970's I worked with a guy who could never really get a date even if he was quite attractive and single. We became very good friends. I was married and already had a great wardrobe, wig, and makeup that my ex eventually purged. My ex happened to be travelling on business far out of town and would be gone a few days. It was a Tuesday and my co-worker was kind of down and telling me he wished he had a girl friend. He may have known that I was a CDer. I'm not sure.

Well, after I invited him to come over to spend the evening to just talk and maybe have some beers, I had a few glasses of wine and gone were my inhibitions. Probably an hour before he came over I got dressed. You can imagine the look on his face when I answered the door. I said yes this is "Bob." "Come in."

He was amazed and said that he always thought there was something different about me. I did end up playing a seductive game. I won't go into all the details of kissing, hugging, and curling together but he finally found out what it was like to have a girlfriend all the way. I simply played a role he and I both enjoyed to the fullest Today I think this gave him the confidence to actually find a GG and get married. We kept this as our secret until the day he passed away.

There! I said it! I wasn't going to. But I felt so much like a woman!

Cheryl

Cheryl,
    Thank you for posting that heart felt post. It was amazing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Thank You so much Cheryl for sharing I know that must've taken a lot out of you.
    Thank You

Banned Read only
    I use to buy my ex GF baby doll nighties, when she found out I wore them she was OK with it so I asked her if I clould share them with her .
    I had to go on a training course and stay in digs the room had two beds and a large shared chest of drawers after week I had to share the room with a gas fitter doing natural gas conversions. He told me he would be away at the weekend so I knew I could safely wear the nightie, I was just getting to sleep when the guy came in and whispered an apology about having to cover an extra shift. OMG what do I do now I'm stuck in bed wearing a baby doll nightie with a stranger sleeping opposite me !! The only bathroom was a shared one across the landing !!

Aspiring Member
    Natasha and Arlene, I can't describe how great I felt being a woman with a man. I won't say I was playing a role as an act. I really felt it was the true me. Once I was dressed and he came over I totally I forgot that I had a male body. I told him I'd be his girlfriend for the night. I truly felt like I was. In no way did I act as a male. I was truely in my heart amd mind a woman. Being great friends I wanted him to feel what being with a woman was like. I could tell by his enthusiasm that he finally felt good about himself. I said and did the things to reinforce great male feelings and confidence about himself. I taught him a few things about what women like and need.

He finally got the message and started to take the lead and that's when I became very submissive. I asked him if he'd like to go all the way with a woman and I thought he'd die! So I simply told him that he could find out even if I wasn't perfectly equipped, if you know what I mean. He was a bit awkward at first but once he relaxed he began enjoying my soft shaved body. Eventually he had his first sexual experience. It made me feel validated about my female self and his ability and confidence to find his future wife. I've met his wife and she never gave a hint that she knew.

For me it was a pleasurable and exciting experience. Only you here know a special secret of mine. :-)

Cheryl