Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's ready to Reveal an old Secret?

Cheryl Ann,
    Again many thanks for posting the above, it brought back memories for me. Someday I may get enough courage to post on my experiences.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Ok I'll admit it, I was once a vibrant young lady. There, it's out. I feel so much better.

LOL, Jorja! And when was this? This morning?

Aspiring Member
    Jorja! You're a lot of fun and come out with some good wit! I wish I could have transitioned when you did. Today we'd be ladies of elegance and class. (LOL! We're still young!) My friend who transitioned recently celebrated her 7 yr-old birthday!

Cheryl

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Ann Owens View Post
    My friend who transitioned recently celebrated her 7 yr-old birthday!
    Cheryl
    I will be celebrating my 35th birthday next March. (as I hobble across the room with my cane)

Gone to live my life
    Drats . . . you found me out . . . okay I am really Superman . . . or would that be Superwoman

Hugs

Isha

The Mad Scientist
    I'm with Isha, I'm really a super hero, can you guess which one?

About 8 or 9 yrs ago.

About 8 or 9 yrs ago, i was working cleaning at a long time customer's home, or second home. Married couple i know well. She is very tall, like me. When working in the master bathroom, i noticed a number of her clothes hanging up, including a black mockturtleneck sleeveless little black dress. She was to be gone several hours, and me alone there. i gave in, and tried it on, for about a minute, then removed it, and put it back. Nice dress! Cheers to you Cheryl, for that sharing! Cheers again!
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 10-13-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Cheryl, Thank You so much for sharing one of your most treasured Secrets.
    Hugs !!!

Aspiring Member
    I should probably talk to a gender therapist. Wait! Jorja might be the most qualified even if she doesn't have a degree that I know of. We can still talk woman-to-woman!

Cheryl

Sounds like group therapy is in order to do some brainstorming. Lol I really don't think much will get resolved but the stories would be sensational. Lol

Aspiring Member
    Here's another my ex-wife didn't know about. Her sister was sympathetic to my needs. She was also quite affluent and was a shopaholic. One day I was at her house and noticed a couple trash bags and I asked her if she wanted me to take out her trash. She told me they contained old outfits and dresses going to Goodwill. I opened one and I contested they were too good to go that route after seeing what was in there. They were like new and some with tags! These were 1970's fashions. I asked her if she was sure. She said, "Why? Do you want them?" I couldn't resist! I said, "Sure!" We were the same size. I asked her to not tell my wife, her sister.

It was a challenged but while the wife was gone I did try on some of them. During the divorce I managed to hide them and had them stashed in the trunk of my car when my move to an apartment came with our separation. I know I went a long time supposedly trying to get "cured" but I also had some really nice things to wear once I gave in to be me.

Cheryl

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Ann Owens View Post
    I should probably talk to a gender therapist. Wait! Jorja might be the most qualified even if she doesn't have a degree that I know of. We can still talk woman-to-woman!

Cheryl
    Be careful Cheryl, I might lead you astray.

i'm ready to confess that i actually remove the tags from pillows... despite them saying, do not remove.
    paula

My secret, old or whatever is that I was a transvestite spy. There ya go.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Jorja, if you can lead me anywhere and put a smile on my face to enjoy all things feminine, I will be your forever friend!

Cheryl

I have always been honest and trustworthy (to a fault sometimes). You can trust me with a million dollars, and expect to get the whole million back when you come for it... BUT... before I was old and brave enough to buy my own stuff, I could NOT be trusted around female things and clothing. I have stolen from family and friends, and even friends friends and family for the sake of having girly things. May not sound like much, but for someone like me who prides themselves on being trustworthy, it is.

I was 12 years old and house sitting for a young couple who had just been married and on their honeymoon. While there, I happened to rummage through a bedroom dresser and discovered a treasure trove of lingerie. I couldn't help myself. I had to try on a peignoir set in soft ivory silk and lace. I twas a heavenly experience.

I have always known I was different. After 2 wives and other women, I now dress every night alone. My secret is to know what it is like to be with a man. I want to feel his body against mine. His lips on mine. I would never tell anyone this for fear. I often wonder if it will ever happen. I feel like a woman so why shouldn't I have a strong man to give myself to?

Thank you all for Sharing your Secrets with us.

I once wore a pink peignoir outfit while working as a nighttime security guard at a a bank. That was long before ATM's and 24 hour banking.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha V View Post
    Time to Confess a long held Secret.
    My Secret is I use to look through peoples bathroom cabinets when I visited i would look for makeup when I was 14-15 yrs old. Now I just buy my own.
    I used to go through their drawers and try on their clothes - my parents liked to play cards I'd usually fall asleep in the adult's bedroom. But I didn't fall asleep. I'd check out their drawers to see what they had that might fit.

Just about everything else is in my book :-D
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Natasha,
    Shame on you hon! Don't you know.......a lady NEVER tells.

Love,
    Lexi V.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Cheryl what you did was what friends do for friends in need.

I have many secrets.

my first wife was very in control. and i was very submisive. so she just took on themale role and me the femal/wife role. iloved it,she did things to me that made me feel totaly female. that even today when i think abut it i blush. hugs lynda