Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's ready to Reveal an old Secret?

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Helped a married friend explore his bi-curious side in secret.

Edit: forgot to mention he is also into CD but that was not a factor. Also happy to report our friendship and his marriage are fine. It was just a thing he needed to do.
    Last edited by Maria Blackwood; 10-21-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Many years ago I was visiting an out-of-state friend. He and I were out sightseeing, eventually he needed to go to business meeting that it wouldn't have been appropriate to have attend so he dropped me off at his Mother's empty home which was close by to chill out for a few hours while he did business. Wow! What a wardrobe she had! You know how this goes, I just had to try some things on...I put on a touch of makeup [not much considering he was coming back soon]...

He came back earlier than I thought, luckily his Mom's condo was high up and I saw his car enter the community...he also owned the unit a few homes down and that gave me time to clean up and tidy. I met him and I don't think he was any the wiser. Later that night, his Mother called and said things had been disturbed at her place...he chalked it up to her "getting older"...He said "Mom, no one would try on your dresses...relax".

All these years I feel bad about that but it felt great that day!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It was between 8th and 9th grade and my best buddy and I were just hanging around in my basement bedroom when we found an old apron my mother had left in the laundry room. He put it on and before long we were letting our imaginations work. The apron turned him into a woman and he walked around the room like a mother looking after a messy teenage son. When I put it on I became the woman and became his romantic interest. We didn't graduate to actually sexual, but for a while I was very happy to be the girl in the relationship. That was the only time we did anything like that and we never discussed it again. I doubt he even remembers the incident but it still has a special place in my memories.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.