Thread: 40th anniversary

40th anniversary

Yestersday was our 40th anniversary. We went shopping together. I bought a new bra and panties a simple long sleeve top . While my wife was looking for pants for herself she found a cute dress she thought would look good on me http://www.target.com/p/women-s-shor...tem_page.top_3 . She aked me to go in the fitting room with her to try it on. I already was underdressed and the dress fit perfict. We went and had a nice dinner and a movie. When we got home, I tooke my daughter home as she was sitting wiht my 97 year old mother. We put mom to bed and then I was able to get all dressed in my new outift and make up we stayed up untill early morning . It is so nice to has a wife that supports this side of me. We live in a small town and don't go out dressed

Jamie,
    Thank you for posting and it must be great to have a supporting family.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Jamie what a great way to celebrate an anniversary. I know that you two are for real if you are celebrating the 40th. It is so much easier after a marriage that long for each other to be accepting of each other's wishes and wants. My wife and I are similar to y'all we go out and just buy what we want instead of for each other. That way we get what we want and either of us doesn't have to pretend the gift is great. I can also relate to the small town and not going out dressed. Happy 40th and hope y'all have 40 more.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    You are very lucky.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jamie and Happy Anniversary . . . sounds like a great night.

Hugs

Isha

Hi Jamie, congratulations on your anniversary. Sounds like you certainly found and married the perfect wife. I am sure that you continually tell your wife that she is a wonderful lady. I have also been married to my lovely wife for 40 years. We have been together for 46 years and I couldnt ask for a more perfect mate.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Congratulations Jamie to your and your lovely spouse. My wife and I also celebrated our 40th this past summer. I am so glad the two of you got to go out and had such a wonderful time.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Congratulations on your anniversary; may there be many more
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Jamie, Congrads on the 40th, my wife and I celebrate our 38th last Aug so we aren't far behind.

Hugs, Bria

Silver Member
    Congratulations Jamie. Sounds like a terrific day.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamie, That is a very pretty dress, You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!