Thread: Lose weight & get your girlish figure back with me :) (maybe)

Wink Lose weight & get your girlish figure back with me :) (maybe)

I've been trying to lose weight recently, for health reasons, but mostly because
    i have *so* many dresses that don't fit (too small)

so in an attempt to motivate myself, i've been making videos on Youtube and vlogging about it
    (dressed, of course, so outfits will change as I am able to fit into them :P) if you want to check it out or encourage/Boo/etc me
    my YT channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/thelynnef1

or if this intrigues you, maybe post a reply with your experiences/journal/blog/etc..

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Good for you...and Go for it... I wish MORE people were into what body they put inside their clothes as opposed to covering up and hiding inside them. .your weight goal seems within reason...and is close to what mine was when I got back from my purge. I was around 180 ish when I got back...now I am alot skinner ( I havent checked cause I use my eye to see weight loss, and when people notice the weight loss, I know its working. I hope you stick with it. I lost the majority of the weight I wanted to...but wont be happy till I get down JUST a few more. So I too am killing it in the gym,. Today was..

7 mile Run ..900 Calories 1 hour
    7 mile bike ride 300 Calories 30 Minutes
    20 Mins of Laps In The Pool ( using legs only) who knows the calorie count on that...but its just icing on the cake by that point.

And that was BEFORE breakfast. I wake up at 3 pm btw.... You burn more calories in the morning before you eat.
    Its 8.30 pm now...and I'm about to have my first meal..LOL...some carrots and an apple. Sounds fun right? LOL

I change my routine everyday though. Sometimes its an hour run on the beach,yoga, strectching, abs etc...but lots of cardio.
    Here are a few links to workouts I have used as well
    This one is to lose muscle mass
    http://sexycrossdressergurl.blogspot...-get-more.html

this ones the ULTIMATE for body shaping...not really weight loss but shaping
    http://sexycrossdressergurl.blogspot...look-more.html

this one is great for the abs...
    http://sexycrossdressergurl.blogspot...t-stomach.html

the butt and legs
    http://sexycrossdressergurl.blogspot...op-it-low.html

Workout like a man, and you will look like a man....workout like a woman....and well....you will look like a skinny guy...LOL...but thats better than a mufifn top anyday.
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 10-13-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Good luck, Lynne. Im trying to get in shape too. So hard to resist that fast food. :P

I did it wrong - 3 months in the pools and eating high fiber breakfast, lunch fruit & 1 x side plate of balanced dinner per day (25Kg lost)
    Ended up with a great V shape, which wife likes
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Lynnef,
    It's funny how some of us work on getting the right shape through exercise and some rely on the right shape through padding !

I prefer the natural look walking the dog twice a day is enough to give me a figure I'm happy with ! It's cheaper than padding up and I know I can get a size 12/14 of the peg and it fits !! I must admit last time I went to buy some drab clothes I caught sight of my side view and did comment to my wife in front of the lady SA that if I walked over a roadside rainwater grid I'd have to be careful I didn't fall through !
    The SA kindly commented that it was nice to see a man with a good figure !!

Hey there! I'm trying to do the same thing too. I really want to work on my figure and I've been working out for about 2-3 months now and have been watching what I eat. I am finally starting to see progress. I've lost probably 10-15 pounds since I started and while I feel better, I have a long way to go. You can do it!

I'm on the same boat but am currently jogging six miles a day and eating extremely healthy! I'm motivated because I want to cross dress for Halloween

You go girl! I've lost over 40 pounds so far and would like to loose another 15. Went from a size 14-16 to a 10. So many more styles are available in smaller sizes and it feels great to be able to wear them. Only drawback is I have some gorgeous size 14 dresses that now are too big for me.
    I do lots of cardio, an hour or more a day with lite weight training. I use weight watchers to watch my food intake. Works well for me.

Better diet is much easier for weight loss than is exercise, generally.

Calories are not very meaningful for dieting, since natural fats with high calories don't lead to weight gain the way carbs with high calories do. Too much sugar (or honey, molasses, maple syrup, corn syrup) and too many grain (or flour) products are the main problems (some meds are too).

As Mark Twain said, some habits can be thrown out the window, while others need to be pushed down the stairs and out the door step-by-step.

One way to adapt to better foods is to gradually increase the good food content of a meal and gradually decrease the bad food content. An example is to gradually replace sugar in food with xylitol, stevia, banana, or other healthful sweets. The bad ingredient in sugar is fructose, which is very fattening. The glucose in sugar is much better, but too much of it can turn some of the glucose into fructose. Sugar is 50% fructose, while fruits like bananas are mostly less than 10% fructose.

Oats are one of the best grains.

Each week you can replace something like 5 or 10% of the bad food with good food. So it would take 10 or 20 weeks to complete the process. And it's okay to go 2 weeks or so at the same level or to replace a larger amount each week, or otherwise be flexible with the change.
    Last edited by LelaK; 10-15-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

OH YEA...I forgot to mention that...diet is like 70% of it....excercise...30% but if you want to shred fat AND some muscle mass, and tone up....the workouts will rip you up right. up...as long as you work the right muscle groups. Here is yesterday...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the tips

right now I've also added some high-intensity intervals (~15-20 seconds at ~180-200+RPM with slightly increased resistance (they are short, but because I run out of steam, but because my cheezy exercise bike doesn't hold my feet in place on one side and my foot goes flying off after about that long ), this results my heart rate being ~170-180+ (but yet i'm not lightheaded or really out of breath) and some stretching/pilates afterwards after a vit of rest, seems to have helped my flexibility

I am losing weight now.
    Traveling, walking and running for buses keeps the weight down.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I can't have much body fat to wear my corsets. So I desperately try to keep my weight down to be able to fit into these. They are the best way for me to keep a full figure. And comfortable too with full range of motion of the upper body compared to a bra. I use my veggie garden to eat healthy. I go hungry most of the time to keep my weight the same. But many of the men my age at work or in the neighborhood must weigh at least 100 pounds more than me sprouting beer bellies. So crossdressing keeps me healthy.

Clorissa
    Last edited by Clorissa; 10-18-2014 at 11:43 PM.

This is the shared struggle for most of us that weren't born with the metabolism of a short tailed shrew. A constant struggle but so worth it when you can slip into that skimpy LBD or beautiful lingerie and have a figure that appears femininish, I know that's not a word.

Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Clorissa View Post
    So crossdressing keeps me healthy.

Clorissa
    It really does...most men my age are getting beer bellies and rounder chubby faces , but once I got back in the cd groove, I never been healthier, and even my friends wives are like wtf? How did you DO that?....the answer is easy...diet, exercise, willpower, and control. My skin looks alot better too once I started to take better care of it.