Thread: The Halloween Costume Invitation

The Halloween Costume Invitation

I take yoga lessons at Gold's Gym.

This week they invited members taking classes to dress in a costume. So, I did. I dressed in my Hooter's waitress costume, complete with orange short-shorts, a white Hooter's tank top and footless nude ballet tights. I also wore booty panties and a white lacy bra. No makeup or wig, because I didn't want to look too good, but I did paint my toe nails orange. No big deal, because they've been painted for over 3 months now.

I came to class underdressed, and I did the big reveal just before class started. There was some quite murmuring as I took off my boy T-shirt and yoga pants to reveal my costume underneath. Then, as I grabbed my home made foam boobs and stuck them down my shirt into my bra, there was this combination of surprise and laughter.

I just owned it, and spent the next hour and a half doing yoga in a Hooter's waitress outfit. I was a little embarrassed to be the only one in costume, never mind trans, but I'm old enough not to care.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Priceless!

Photos?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    Priceless!

Photos?
    Without photos? How can we be sure it happened?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Steffi, That sounds like so much fun!
    Stephanie

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I bet that was a "Hoot", huh Steffi?!

Yes. it was great fun. I didn't mention that I also wore a pantie girdle. Yeah, I know. Regular panties, 2 pair of booty panties, pantie girdle and footless tights were a lot of undergarments for yoga, but about what I often wear when going out en femme. I really, really loved all the extra tightness. And it didn't hurt my yoga workout at all. I'm almost thinking of making the pantie girdle a regular part of my yoga clothes, underneath the yoga pants of course.

I went to a different yoga class tonight. Same outfit. I'll provide the details later. And, I had a GG friend take a picture on my cell phone. I'll also post it for the doubters.

Small class this time. About 10 GGs and me. Another big reveal. I was underdressed in my Hooter's costume. I pulled off my yoga pants, and then my guy "running" shorts to reveal my orange Hooter short shorts. A little laugh from the crowd. Then, as I started pulling off my men's T-shirt, someone said, "Is there more?" After I took off the men's T and revealed the Hooter's tank top, there was a much bigger laugh. Then, when I grabbed the home made foam breast forms, and casually stuck them into my bra (under the Hooter's tank), they were practically roaring with laughter. Someone said something like, "Be careful with those while you're doing yoga."

Picture is still coming.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 10-14-2014 at 10:47 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Sounds like fun!
    Photos or it didnt happen. (I really dont doubt you, I just want to see the pictures. lol!)

Too bad you were the only person to dress up in a costume. You sound like you had a fun time. Still needing to think of a Halloween costume this year and I'm running out of time.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I always had a thing for those cute short shorts on the hooters girls, bet your cute to bad you didn't complete the look with makeup and a wig. Sounds like fun

That's awesome!! Great story made me smile, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    I always had a thing for those cute short shorts on the hooters girls, bet your cute to bad you didn't complete the look with makeup and a wig. Sounds like fun
    Umm ... The Hooters costume is one I bought for Halloween last year, and yes, I did go out bar hopping with friends wearing a wig and makeup. I dressed at a friend's house, and when I came down dressed, she and her wife both said that my boobs weren't big enough. My friend gracefully offered me a pair of her forms that she wasn't using (because she has her own boobs now). It turned out that they were the same size as mine, so I put them in my bra on top of mine. They were now quite large enough, but not outrageously so.

Oh, and to top it off, they second bar we went to was a real Hooters Restaurant. The real Hooters girls said I looked so good that I should work there. OK. I know that they were being kind, but it was a nice affirmation. I'll have to see if I have some pics from last Halloween.

Banned Read only
    Isn't the Hooter's Girl outfit one of the best? I bought some of their stuff in the mid 80's when I lived in Florida and they were just becoming a sensation. The high cut running shorts were popular then. I wish I could still pull it off now. It would be great to see some photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I take yoga lessons at Gold's Gym.

This week they invited members taking classes to dress in a costume. So, I did. I dressed in my Hooter's waitress costume, complete with orange short-shorts, a white Hooter's tank top and footless nude ballet tights. I also wore booty panties and a white lacy bra. No makeup or wig, because I didn't want to look too good, but I did paint my toe nails orange. No big deal, because they've been painted for over 3 months now.

I came to class underdressed, and I did the big reveal just before class started. There was some quite murmuring as I took off my boy T-shirt and yoga pants to reveal my costume underneath. Then, as I grabbed my home made foam boobs and stuck them down my shirt into my bra, there was this combination of surprise and laughter.

I just owned it, and spent the next hour and a half doing yoga in a Hooter's waitress outfit. I was a little embarrassed to be the only one in costume, never mind trans, but I'm old enough not to care.
    As long as you like it who cares. Love PegyL

Here's a couple of pics from Halloween last year. Sorry, but the orange short shots aren't in the pic. They're not great pictures, but they were taken at the end of the night of bar hopping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 10-18-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like you won the contest by default LOL
    Loved the story!!

I have done similar things myself and I know how it is if you gave a party and no one came.
    Quite embarrassing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.