Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressed Today

Underdressed Today

I got up this morning feeling pretty depressed so I decided to wear a nice set of baby blue panties under my normal work clothes. I figured that if anyone saw a little bit a blue, it wouldn't really draw that much attention to the polka dotted white and pink that I wear on special occasions :-P.

I learned a few things.

-Panties that look good for less than a few hours can start riding up the rear and it is quite unpleasant.

-Pants feel better without a lot less material.

-I wish that I could detach my male appendage when I am wearing panties for an extended period of time. I spent many minutes wondering how great it would feel if I didn't have that thing sticking out in front. I just couldn't find a good position from him with the panties.

I ordered some boy-shorts (ironic name eh?) so hopefully those feel better. I think that panties will be the extent of underdressing feels/looks nice for the hour I am at home, but I don't see myself wearing one for extending period of time.

Just thought I should share with the community .
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

If I'm going out for any period of time I usually wear cotton panties.They stay put pretty well and seem to hold everything right but still feel feminine.When I get home of course I put on something more sheer.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Sounds like you just need to get some better fitting panties. I have one or two pairs of male underwear for Dr. visits, etc. Other than that, it's panties all the time! I do have some that tend to ride up over time, they get put towards the back of my panty drawer. Most of mine are VS bikinis, or Vanity Fair string bikinis. Both have enough stretch to keep everything in place comfortably.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Banned Read only
    Katlee, I solve the problem by wearing two pairs, one under suspenders and one over, also I love french knickers but hate everthing falling out so again a second pair underneath solves the problem ! I can go all day in comfort !

Hello there, i 'underdress' everyday,in thongs. I have found that a pair of men's boxer briefs holds everything in place nicely,and also helps keep from showing everyone when you aend over...just sayin'
    xoxo Jasmine

I wear VF briefs 24/7. Works just fine with a quick tuck. I know they are not as sexy as some panties but then I keep those for when I am at home. GG's wear everyday panties made for comfort and so do I. Just my thoughts.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Everybody is built a bit different, but I am about a 36 waist, and have some pairs of size 8 Jockey modern micro, bikini and hi cut, the "micro" is for microfibre. In dark blue, I doubt anyone would identify them anything other than a pair of "men's slips" as they would call them in Germany. Very comfortable, more so than any of the few actual men's ones I have left. Keeps everything snug, but not crunched.

EDIT: Changed the size because of my fumble fingered typing. I find the microfibre briefs in most brands work well, they have good stretch and conformability. As others have said, look to see how wide they are cut low in front. I am firmly convinced that Jockey and other manufacturers are designing several of their products for unisex wear, check out some of the reviews, many men are raving about the comfort.

Just to be clear, I never tuck, and while I don't claim to be anything extraordinary, I'm not tiny either.
    Last edited by UNDERDRESSER; 10-15-2014 at 06:05 PM.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Banned Read only
    Katlee, we have all experienced fitting the male package inside female panties that weren't designed for the extra addition, however it can be done and worn all day and night with comfort. Myself plus a lot more are drawn to string bikini's and thongs because they look more sexy on women, and if they look that gooood on women then that's what we want to wear!!!! If you tuck the B's up inside and pull the D straight back and holding this position pull up a tight or one size smaller bikini panty this will hold everything in place and you will get use to it and it'll feel comfortable and very feminine with nothing hanging or sticking out. Just a nice, flat front with NOTHING down there. Another way is buying and wearing a size or two larger panty without tucking for the extra room. A third way is tucking and wearing a tight pair and then a pretty pair over the first pair, this can also be done with a thong first and a bikini over. It's crazy, some days you can put on a pair of panties and wear them the whole day in comfort, the next day the same panty might feel tight???? don't understand it. Some TG's that are full time that haven't had the surgery say that after about a month of wearing panties every day you get use to them and they become comfortable, even the tight ones and you wouldn't wear anything but' I wear them 24/7. As far as wanting to know how gg's feel in panties slip a pair on and pull the entire male package out one of the leg openings and you'll know exactly what they feel,, know wonder they enjoy wearing them. And yes, I have done all of the above, am wearing a pair of black string bikinis with lace now under my girl jeans and will wear this all day in comfort, and more, I enjoy being "in" girl clothes mentally, physically and emotionally, it keeps me turned on all day.

I've been tucked every day and most nights for a few months. At first it was a bit uncomfortable and a big distraction. In time, it became normal.

I hold things in place using control-top pantyhose with the legs removed.
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

I wear nylon panties 24/7 and have never had a problem.

Vieja

Aspiring Member
    If the boys don't fit, you can do a couple things. First look for a wider gusset in the panties you are buying. Warner's hip huggers are my current favorites. They are a nylon/spandex combination with a no panty line claim. Lots of colors, with and without a lace waistband. Then if you need a little more support, wear a pair of tight women's running/active shorts over them. The panties are available for $2.99 and the shorts for $8 - $15 at TJMAXX or Marshalls. Good Luck.

Reality Check
    I wear "women's" panties all day, every day except for doctor's visits. If your panties don't feel right, try a different brand or style. Also, tuck your "male appendage" between your legs. There is a stickie post on tucking at the top of the page.

Took me a while to find the style that worked best for me and to get the size right, but I do not have any problems wearing panties all day

Maidenform Dream are the last word in boyshorts. Lots of colours, silky soft, insanely comfortable and the black ones have plausible deniability if needed (I've worn them in locker rooms many times). The first time I bought some the wife appropriated them because she liked them so much!

Angela xx

Panties for me 24 7 for most of the last 4 years. A few exceptons doc visits and when working on my roof with family

(I had to browse Amazon to see that VF was Vanity Fair, heh heh, learning the brands)

It has been many years since I shopped for women's panties, since I hadn't found one that held properly when the boys were tucked & folded. 'D' would get hard and want to come out front or swing wide, and extended taping was uncomfortable so I gave up trying when outside. Until recently I hadn't been going out CD except in a few times in winter months under heavier winter clothes, and only dressing at home.

But in recent months I have felt more and more that I wanted to tuck and tape when I could. I've been getting occasional spontaneous erections and felt embarrassed and wanted to hide the bulge. (The men's Hanes are useless for tucking and folding)

In the last few weeks, I have gotten some areas pretty raw from tape. I am trying to get myself taped just enough, so that I can still sit and pee without much effort while at work, but control 'D' from trying to shift back out of the tape when he turns into 'The Rock'. I can use more tape, but then I have more areas that get raw when I change it later. Then I stop taping for a day or two until I feel I have to and repeat the tape, raw, stop process.

From reading the thread, the consensus is that I just need to tuck more often in tight enough briefs to get used to the positioning. Has anyone tried any kind of liner to help keep everything tucked back?

Checking to see what is available through Amazon Prime (my preferred way to shop) I see Warner's 'Hipster, and 'No Wedgies' but not 'Hip Huggers', are the Hipsters the same as the Hip Huggers?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post
    Last edited by JordanONeil; 10-15-2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: added a 'thanks'

I don't wear women's panties. I wear mine.

Platinum Member
    Hi Katlee, I like panty girdles they take care of a number items.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I wear panties 24/7 ,most of the time thongs, cheeky panties r fun 2.briefs & hi cuts just not sexy .boy shorts not a chance.uugghh!

Nowadays I am always underdressed. At this moment, I am wearing blue panties and black padded bra.

I wear femme panties every day and have no problems. Twice a year I visit my primary care physician and switch to my male drabs. When traveling by air, I do the same. I don't want any security scans revealing any secrets.

i am with you. I do like to wear nylon lace panties sometimes, but usully opt for the comfort of cotton panties. I wear Hanes cotton briefs.

Hanes X-temps very cool for everyday work. Cotton bikini for warm days. Micro for cooler weather.
    Katlee, at the top of this forum is "the art of tucking" after doing it for awhile the "member" will stay in
    a very nice place and not uncomfortable.

I wear a thong and have little problem, they let my butt look good.
    I don't know how many are disappointed when the pass me, 'cause from the rear I do look kind like a girl.
    Wearnig a soft cup bra gives me a little protrusion at the front.
    Little nubby breasts.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I found that my Jockey nylon-elastane full brief panties are the most comfortable panties to wear. I wear them everyday and never felt better! They hold the parts just fine for me.
    Di