Thread: An unexpected turnaround

Banned Read only

An unexpected turnaround

I bought a new pair of heels on the way home from work and was wearing them around the house to break them in. I went outside to take out the trash in a fishnet romper and the heels. The romper is a little skimpy but I didn't expect to see anyone. As luck would have it, I ran into the neighbor from across the street. For most of the time I have been here he has been a bit standoffish until I started talking to his wife and he would usually join her and stare at my chest while I talked with her. Anyway, he came up to me and started small talk then began asking me about my lifestyle, when I started dressing, why I started dressing, and if I am just gay and just trying to deal with it. I started telling him my story and he started asking more questions. For the first time I didn't get the sense he was uncomfortable talking to me, but was genuinely curious. We talked for over an hour and his entire demeanor changed. He didn't come on to me or anything (although he had a tough time keeping his gaze on my face . When he left he gave me a friendly goodbye and walked back to his house. It amazes me that for so many years the inner Gina always felt on the outside looking in. This year has truly been remarkable.

What a great story to hear! I bet lots of people want to learn more about it but are afraid to ask.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Gina,

What a great story . . . hopefully this will allow you greater latitude to just be who you are around your neighbors.

Hugs

Isha

Gina, interesting story. You talked for him for over 1 hour & he was filled with questions. Did you walk away from that talk with any sense that he was harboring thoughts to cd? My antennae would have been raised only because of the length of talk time & the barrage of questions. Regardless of the answer, I am most proud of you for being a super cd ambassador . Thanks for the story. Peace, mel

Platinum Member
    Hi Gina, It sounds like we may have a convert.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Send her here so she can join us. Sounds like you made a friend!

Hey Gina, I think that sounds kinda cool. I really enjoyed reading your thread. Thanks for sharing.

Another happy ending, I love it! I too wonder if your neighbor may be one of us.

Banned Read only
    Interesting take on the possibility he might be one of us. I didn't think about it until after I made my post. I will have to see.