Thread: I might try to go out tomorrow

I might try to go out tomorrow

I might try to go out shopping tomorrow. I've been to this store in drab many times, and they know the stuff is for me as I've tried things on. But I've still never been out in public. Weather looks yucky, so maybe that will make it easier. I don't know.

Gwendolyn

If you are not thinking about it, it will never happen. Go for it.

Go for it I am sure they will welcome you with open arms especially if you open your wallet LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Lousy weather can work in your favor, you can wear a coat and hood and feel more secure that way-
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Hopefully you shouldn't have any problem. I don't think they would if they didn't when you tried clothes on in drab. Have fun!

Gwinnie,
    Every where I visit I see signs,"Free Beer Tomorrow."

I suggest "Today" I find procrastination gets you nowhere.

Bite the bullet.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm with Sallee on this one just open that wallet or get that credit card out and most could care less who is buying.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Gwinnie,

If you feel you are ready to brave the world . . . take a deep breath, open the door and head out. It doesn't have to be a big day, go to the store you like, try some things on, buy something and take it from there.

Hugs and good luck.

Isha

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Take the dive. I checked your older threads for your picture. You can definitely blend in as long as you just go about your business and have fun shopping like all the other ladies out shopping tomorrow. Let is know how it went. I've said this before. Once you get out there is no turning back. It'll be the most fun you have probably had dressed until the next time, and the next time, and the next time.