Thread: More Baby Steps

More Baby Steps

After 17 odd years of ups and downs I had a chat wife my wife about my Cding.It was after a night I had dressed up by myself(my wife is accepting but doesn't want to see me dressed)and I was feeling a bit lost and confused about things.Well after telling her it would mean so much to me just to sit and watch TV beside her while dressed she said she would have to think about that,no promises.It may not sound like much but it wasn't the usual NO!
    She even said that the fact that I am more fem than other blokes is just who I am and me dressing up doesn't bother her.
    The icing on the cake strangely enough was a couple days ago.My wife has never really brought up the subject of cross dressing so when out of the blue she told me about an episode of the TV show Baggage that had a cross dresser on it and he was a nice guy it really blue me away.Things like this make me happy.Just goes to show never say never.
    Plucked her eyebrows on the way Shaved her legs and then he was a she
    Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side - Lou Reed

That sounds positive Kate. Always good to let people come to terms with things in their own way. Sometimes it works and sometimes not but the important thing here is your wife.
    Amanda

Always have to crawl before walking. Maybe one day it all works out the way you want

Just take it slow, if we know women like we do, what's good today isn't good tomorrow. I found for myself, I didn't push it to much, as much as I was in full speed ahead. I found she wanted to control it. I know we wanted to go, but take it slow and you will go further. Just don't give up, never give up.

I don't think I can ever get the nerves to talk to my wife about it...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When u seriously need to dress like some of us do, Jenn? U either have to sneak around or talk about it. I talked and it turned into a DADT situation.

Which I find is much better than sneaking about and making up stories!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kate,

What a great step forward. I would just go slow and let your lovely wife find her way to you. If she says "no" again, you have at least made a small step forward in that she considered it.

Hugs

Isha

Kate,
    It is a good step forward, I would say to you don't push it too quickly and your wife may become naturally accepting over time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.