Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for "straight" CDers

Question for "straight" CDers

Ok kind of a silly question for "straight" CDers.. When you look at pics of some of the seemingly passable and very hot looking ladies here the likes of Vanessa, Madilyn, Adrianna, Mary, Julie to name a few... of many on site, and you think "wow, is she Hot!!" then you think "hold on that's a dude!", does it give you a weird feeling or are you just in a girly mode of one girl just admiring another girl, and that's it. I don't mean for this to be another "am I gay" thread, just a curiosity thread. Me personally, even though not dressed most of the time when on this site, I get to feel like a woman when here so its mostly one girl admiring another.....mostly lol

Personally, just admiring the other girls.

To me, it is just admiring another girl.

I do but not in a sexual way.I'm strictly straight but the woman in me can admire beauty in any form.

I guess your question is one about sexuality and wether you find the other girls sexually attractive from a male point of view.
    You hit the nail on the head as far, as I am concerned, when you said you get to feel like a woman when on the Forum, wether dressed or not. That is how I feel. My head space is definitely in the female operative and I can admire another girl not only for her visual beauty but her inner beauty. There are many girls here who for one reason or another don't put up an avatar but I can connect with them through their words and not base my opinion of them on how they look.
    Yes there are a lot of very attractive, intelligent and articulate girls here and I can be envious of their looks or their style but I don't feel anything.....else
    Luv
    Amanda

Since I find myself attracted to the feminine forms, I could say I'd get the "wow, she's hot!" reaction. What's underneath the skirt, or pants for that matter, doesn't really bug me.

And I haven't been here long nor have enough experience to relate to the "female operative" as Amanda put it. (Hey, that's an interesting thing I haven't heard before, by the way.)

I see a beautiful woman a work of art, With no thought of I want that. The only one I want to be with is my beautiful wife.
    Angie

As a man, sometimes I'm highly impressed with the beauty I see on this site, but not in a sexual way. Mostly, I'm impressed that men can present SO well and admire that greatly. Wish I could. I also admire the courage of those that post pictures.

As a woman, I admire the clothing, hair, makeup and get a few tips as well.

I don't get a weird feeling,I am just impressed.

I have been there and done that and then the rot set in.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I see the woman that is being modeled by the feminine side of that person and the art that goes into the effort to bring that vision to life. Some are very realistic and make me forget that they are built on a male chassis.That is high praise for their skill and my ability to filter out the reality of what is hidden under the illusion created...

I admire beauty, and see the girls out here for what they present themselves to be.....all beautiful women.
    Margot

I love looking at beautiful women, both genetic and TG, and admit to a bit of envy of some of the lovely ladies here. But after the initial impression is made, I also find myself analyzing them in a technical sense to figure out how they did it, what clothes they choose and what physical features make them look feminine and attractive. Deep down, I have no sexual feelings for CDs and would not seek one out as a partner, but I can certainly admire the visual aspects of the transformation.

- Diane

I do admire the other women(CDers).
    I would say I envy them, like I envy most girls.

I wish I had their looks.

Babbs - I've asked a similar question to this before, because I experience similar 'confusion'... let me expand...

I have never had any erotic feelings about men, only ever women... nor does this change when I am dressed.

If I see a particularly attractive woman, I often experience a natural, male physical response... When I'm on this site, that response rarely kicks in because, of course, I know... however... (and this is where it gets a bit weird ) there have been a few times that I have thought, wondered, pondered - about some images, because even though I know I am looking at a male, and I would not find a male attractive sexually, I do get that initial reaction that I would normally experience with an attractive female...

My wife would tell me I am just oversexed and obsessed (she may have been right in the past...) but I think it's just one of those male things some of us do - the visual assessment is first; the instinctive reaction kicks in; then the conscious processing overrides the instinctual...

And while I happily admit to wondering what it might be like to be dressed and intimate with a female, that's definitively only for GGs... sorry girls

And no - I'm not about to reveal who kick-started my instincts into reacting.... other than to say she's blonde.... and very cute...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Katey, I think you are spot on and expressed better than I did. The longer I have been on this site the more I think of all the members as women and I generally think of myself as feminine especially when here. But that initial physical reaction to seeing the attractive female is definitely a male response which many girls on this site inspire. (congrats girls lol) but as you say the conscience processing kicks in and all is right in my En Femme world.

I think the female body is amazing it is very beautiful. I have a great deal of respect for those that can transform there looks. Hoping I can do that someday. I am not gaybbutility find this amazing because it is about what we feel inside. Because I am single I wonder if I am trying to replace that loneliness with Lisa. Not sure

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    It has been said that “girls dress for girls”.
    Girls dress in competition with one another for a number of reasons on a number of levels, all at the same time. Very, very complicated.
    Girls may dress to “out-dress” their competition for the attention of men, or other girls, or everyone.
    Girls dress to please themselves; to get noticed; to “blend or not to blend”.
    But mostly, girls dress for other girls and men are not even remotely in that particular equation, and it has nothing to do with sex. It’s more like a power play thing: “I’m hot, you’re not”.
    So when admiring girls and how they look, think of it as “What is she doing to make it work for her?” kind of thing.
    That’s it.

What I admirer the most is the cloths, and how they wear them.

I don't go looking for pictures of other forum members; the only ones I see are the ones in the avatars. Which, I wonder if, are either folks expressing to the world who they really feel they are/want to be, or looking for validation that they are able to pass.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Babbs,

Well, I would have to say when I see some of the images I think "wow" that is impressive. However for me there is no typical "guy" response which I might have seeing a beautiful woman but, that is because I know the picture is of a man dressed as a woman . . . kind of takes the "wind out of my sails" . Now if was to see this same person in the Vanilla world and I did not know they were a guy then I would have to admit the "typical guy response" would most likely occur (as Wild is always keen on saying . . . men are visual creatures ). Would I act on that impulse? Not likely as I am married but I think on closer examination non of us truly pass and again the wind would be knocked from my sails.

So that brings me back to the forum pictures. Yes, I think "wow" but that is more so envy as I could never look that good and I think "good on you" for pulling off such a convincing look.

Hugs

Isha

I'm just admiring! I'm impressed! Wishing I could look that great!

For me, I appreciate the female form. If it is a guy in female form and the look awesome, I still feel attracted some what. Nature is a funny thing.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, although I don't think anybody else has responded to this thread the way I'm about to. So ... just to add to the diversity, here goes.

For me, crossdressing was always an intensely sexual experience. I'm not a transsexual; I don't want to really be female. When I take on my female identity by dressing up, it's always important to me to try to be sexually appealing. There's a vicarious element to this: I'm becoming, on a temporary basis, the kind of woman who appeals to me in a blatantly carnal way. I enjoy her sexuality, and even while I'm inside that female identity, I still am observing her from a male point of view and being turned on by her femaleness. And if some other male sees her and is turned on by her, I get a thrill out of that too.

When I see pictures of a hot-looking sister on this site, my visceral response, whether she is a crossdresser or a transsexual, is as if she were a GG. And, like some other observers here, I also sometimes have a touch of envy that she can look so good, or curiosity about the skills and techniques that she uses to look so good.

Reality Check
    When I see these photos I just admire how well they are able to look like a genetic woman. I also keep in mind that there's no guarantee that these photos are actual photos of crossdressers. You can be anything you want on the Internet.

Hi Babs,

Yes, I have found myself absolutely turned-on by some of the girls. And, yes, I know what is really under that dress. And, yes, I am absolutely straight. I want connection, but I am not gay. It's seemingly a dead-end street, but love can overcome anything, right.
    By the way, I used to live on the Northshore.

Paige, Sarasota, FL