Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Question for "straight" CDers

Being a man I find other CDs attractive like I would any woman. Going anywhere with it though is a different story.

Yes I will admit that I love the feminine form. If you look like a woman I may find something in that form that I like. So attraction is not physical nor sexual it is just I am attracted. Yes I forget that you're the icing on the cake. I think the love and attraction is the same as a family member. I want to go to bed with you never comes into question. But you are good looking. Still I love the feminine form and women. For that I am a lesbian, though I may never find anyone who loves me again. I will live out the rest of my life alone but invariably happy.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    my answer would be.........oh wait.......I am not straight......LOL........so my answer wont help.........

I am sexually attracted to humans that look female regardless of the plumbing and no longer care what label others want to put on it. So me in the mirror if i do a good paint job, cis-girl, other CD, m2f trans etc all work ;o) but not the hairy man in dress look.
    Talisker because i like the taste and dont need another name or personality but needed some letters (numbers arent allowed on here). Found out later its a rare mans name on a small scottish island.

Sexually attracted to things with human female characteristics - Talisker, GGs, CDs, cheetara etc.
    Male things can be useful a CD accessory and for drinks or currys, directions and lifting stuff.

I just feel like a guy admiring a good looking woman. There are times when I wonder what it would be like to actually be 'passable' and go out in public.
    For now I must be content with being a good looking guy, who enjoys CD'ing.
    Di

I find myself admiring her beauty and especially how she is dressed. I am usually jealous of her appearance and wishing that I could be her.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I just try and figure-out what they're doing that works for them.
    But the other way also works: the one's that have obviously missed the boat and need A LOT of help can tell you what NOT to do.
    So I study every picture and in the magazines, too.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I look at another CDer like one artist appraising another's work.
    I am happy for them if they have it working.
    I am hopeful for them if it isn't.
    But I would never offer criticism unless asked directly for my help..........if I had any to offer.
    But to me they are and always will be a male to female crossdresser.
    Compared to my SO, no one can compete. She is the real thing.
    A VW bug painted Ferrari red is still a VW bug. A Ferrari will never have to compete for sexiest sports car with a VW bug.
    So this is THE complete post. CDing, hot SOs, cars, and shoes. Whoops!
    I love Mary Janes.
    NOW it is complete.

I do admire all the hard work that so many of us put in to their presentation. I find it hard to believe that hot girl is a dude. Really though I look at the pics to help with my own presentation. If there is something I'm not doing I try to do it next time I get dressed.

Mostly pretty much I regard most on this site as female / women given that that is the way they wish to present. I think there are some very attractive women on this forum but no I'm not sexually attracted to them.

For me when I look at attractive CD TG girl feelings are of some envy and wishing I was 30 years younger. I enjoy to look at the different ways they achieve the look and admiring the look but thats about it. When I want some stimulation I look at Jayden James or something along that line to dream about what could be would be uhh fantasy.

I'm married and CDing isn't sexual for me.

I can admire a beautiful TG person for their effort and good genetics.

I realize that I'm well past my "sell by" date and I'm fine with that. I don't have to worry about unwanted male attention and the dangers that brings.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    my answer would be.........oh wait.......I am not straight......LOL........so my answer wont help.........
    Adrianna! your answer is definitely wanted....especially as you were one of the girls mentioned as hot and passable in the original post!

you are so right about adriana, babbs. as one of the lucky ones to have met her,
    she is much more beautiful on the inside! i'm proud to call her my goomba!
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Kurtz View Post
    For me, crossdressing was always an intensely sexual experience. I'm not a transsexual; I don't want to really be female. When I take on my female identity by dressing up, it's always important to me to try to be sexually appealing. There's a vicarious element to this: I'm becoming, on a temporary basis, the kind of woman who appeals to me in a blatantly carnal way. I enjoy her sexuality, and even while I'm inside that female identity, I still am observing her from a male point of view and being turned on by her femaleness. And if some other male sees her and is turned on by her, I get a thrill out of that too.
    Wow! Lori, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I have to say that you have expressed, 99.99% perfectly what I feel when I dress, and why I dress. I'm so happy and glad to know there are other people in the world who feel the same way as me!
    *StacyP*

For me, it's a mix of 'attracted to' and 'want to be' (same as another person earlier in this thread)

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    well...as a bi -sexual gal ( which reads gay by the ignorant)...i do find some of the gals attractive, on here, and those I met in real life. I have dated men,women, and cd's. I see people for people...clothes are clothes...sooner or later you r going to have to take em off... When it comes to cd's I have dated a few and had a relationship with one crossdresser for over a year and a half..and it was pretty awesome. I gained a whole new wardrobe LOL. Here's the thing...she wasnt the most attractive cd i known...but she was cool, and down to earth. To me there is more to people no matter what sex they are, or what clothes they wear.

But you would be surprised at how many cd's will date ( using that term lightly) other cd's. ...its not touched on much on this forum ( the majority here seems to be married and part timers)...but for the gals out publicly and on the party scenes it's the norm..i get invited "back to the hotel" often and know pleanty of others who been asked too.....i never accept the offers, i'd rather keep most of them as friends and my reputation in check....but I DID once..and YES.... she was the girl when i first scanned the room i said in my head "WOW.....She is hot"...

and thanks for the nice complimints....wow i cant spell...this forum needs spell check im just awful xoxo