Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Could you handle

Candice,
    Nope! God made GGs really strong so they can handle anything. I love dressing like a girl but could NEVER have enough strength to handle what GGs were made to handle.

Love,
    Lexi V.

A part of me would like to try but where I live it wouldn't turn out well. I have an out of state friend who said if I ever visited she would love to give me a makeover and go out with me dressed. Being married however makes that pretty much a pipe dream right now.

Could I take living female 24/7? Yes. I'd probably quite enjoy it. But the GETTING there I don't think I could handle. It's not an easy road, especially for those with established lives as men.

Banned Read only
    I have for the past 34 years and plan on another 100.

As much as I like to dress and be a woman full time. NO not now with all the kids and grandkids. If this 50 years ago then yes.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

In my fantasy yes in reality no .There are just to many things a natural women has to go throu .I like the option to be able to be both when i want .Although i wish i could pass in public it would still not make a difference
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Only if I had to! I like being me to much and just CDing when it makes me fill good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Only if I were 50 years younger and single. If I could start my life all over again, I would leap at the chance to be female all the time.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    After thinking about it yes I could.

In all honesty, no. Echoing the sentiments of some others in this thread I'm not unhappy being a guy, I just enjoy how I feel wearing women's clothing. Like ChrissyW1 said the getting there would be the undoing of me. Although my wife seems ok with things as they are now, there are too many ways that going en femme 24/7 would damage a like I generally enjoy and have worked very hard to create.

I'm almost full time as it is, so yea!!! If I could afford to transition, I would!

Silver Member
    I could now. Back when I was young I had the chance, but I also liked my boy mode. Today all my friends are women. It isn't sexual, I'm married and love my wife, but I could easily live as a woman.

Banned Read only
    No, because that would mean I would have to dress as a man.

I am a woman, and cross dress as a man. My wife preferes the guy, so I won't rock the boat. I have no money, no job, and am disabled, with no SSA.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    An incomplete subject line and kind of an impossible to answer question. How can you know what you can handle until you pull up your "big girl panties" and give it a try?

Banned Read only
    And those panties go up a lot further after SRS!

I wish i had the courage that you do Jorja! I am very envious! I have children that i feal very much need both mom and a dad. If never had children tho,i would Love to live as a woman. Hope in my next life,i get that chance!
    xoxo Jasmine