Thread: Relaxing Morning

Relaxing Morning

Spending a nice relaxing morning reading, drinking coffee and listening to music. I am wearing a pretty bra, pretty panties and a lovely full slip all wrapped up in a nice comfy robe. Got to love these moments!

Good morning! I feel envious of you I really do.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    What a coincidence...this is what I'm doing as well. Nothing could be finer than wearing lingerie in the morning...

Did that this morning before getting dressed in a fall colors dress with heels, make-up and accessories. What a nice way to start the weekend.
    joank
    Southern California

hi did that this morning, love it sooo relaxing, now getting dressed ,wearing apair of leggings, a pink tunic , and a pair 2 in wedge slip on shoes ,my wig a little make up im ready to face the world.i love being a girl love ya all hugs lynda

Aspiring Member
    Isn't that what all of us girls do on the weekend? (HEHE! I do it every day!) I finally got out of my night gown about 9AM and put on my jeans, bra, and a pink top and life for me just moves along.

Cheryl

Ha! Good for all of you. I only managed to buy myself the very first pair of girlie panties.

Finally!

Aspiring Member
    Alice-V, OOOH! You are beginning a great adventure! I'm sure you are enjoying them. What's next? Dare to live and love yourself! We all understand and support you!

Cheryl

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Ann Owens View Post
    Isn't that what all of us girls do on the weekend? (HEHE! I do it every day!)...
    Er...no!

Been on my knees (keep it clean now) replacing all my upstairs central heating pipes and radiators. Fingers now have ingrained stains and cuts. Same tomorrow unfortunately, with flushing and recommissioning the boiler. But, I've just showered at 22.00 and now sat here in ankle length nightie and cute white slippers.

I should say one of the girls from my group TransPALS is a plumber. Should have got her to do!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Me,
    I am sitting in a train bound for New York wearing my skinny jeans and meeting chicks who keep telling me I have nice boots.
    I should have been wearing them before I got married.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well this morning I got up and audited my lipsticks, thought some might need binning. Tried them all, liked them all, couldn't chuck any out.
    Then I gave my face a deep scrub, put on a cucumber face mask, waited, washed and moisturised. So a little bit of pampering to start the day.
    Now I am going outside to service my motorbike, clean the car and tidy the shed.
    Sigh! a woman's work is never delegated.
    Luv
    Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda L.; 10-18-2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: typo

It's hard to believe that's all it really takes. Last week I was wearing tights and a t shirt watching TV and just felt so relaxed just being like that.

I am so envious of you. I wish that I could spend my mornings as beautifully. Unfortunately, I have a wife and two dogs to care for each and every morning. No time to dress up and enjoy a comfortable time alone.

Oh, Janine. I feel for you. My mornings aren't anything closer to OP's either. With two children, a wife to kiss goodbye before she leaves for work, and a cat that just can't get enough attention ever!

But that just makes those special feminine moments alone all the more special.

P.s. the new panties are doing fine

I love my morning dress up times as well. Oh Heck I love the evening ones also. Really though most of my quality times dressed has been the mornings when I am just being lazy in my robe with hose and heels and doing some chores around the house.