Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing "stuff" to work?

Wearing "stuff" to work?

How many of you wear "stuff" under your regular clothes to work? I live in western Pennsylvania where it gets quite cold in the winter. I work in a relatively cold atmosphere, so I always have something "on" underneath. I,ve discovered that tights provide warmth, are not bulky like mens long underwear, and also give me the thrill of dressing. At times I will also wear a cammie with matching panties to increase the thrill. Heaven forbid I'm in an accident some day!

Gold Member
    You know I never do, my undies are I think sexier than my wifes panties so I don't.

I see that you're new to the site. Welcome! But, you'll find that this is one of the most popular threads here.

For the record, I do a thong 80% of the time, a woman's tank (wifebeater cut) 25% of the time, and once in a while, women's long thermals, like cuddleduds, to stave off a crisp day.

Enjoy your time here!
    -Sedona

Yes, panties under my male trousers every day, and have done so all my working life.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

I have worn knee highs to work, with a support stocking over the one on the right leg (doctor's orders for my varicose veins). Can't get away with panties or even pantyhose because of the limited bathroom facilities at work.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I wear pantyhose (and panties) on cold days.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Im always wearing panties under my jeans at work, and have recently been wearing womens jeans, and no one seems to notice. I have worn pantyhose or womens stretch lycra knee high socks. I do wear a few womens tank tops under my turtlenecks and sweatshirts.

when i used to be in sales i wore pantyhose and panties all the time,now i work at a car dealership and wear them everyday.when i go to town on my days off i wear a bra,panties,pantyhose,breastforms and a full length slip under my sweats and t-shirt.if the wife is not along i also wear a set of 3in heels,and change my shoes when i get out to my drab shoes.

Ham ha! I always wear panties and perfume to work. more... later.
    Waffo!

GypsyKaren
    I wear panties to work all the time now, as a matter of fact I recently
    tossed all of my guy undies. I also wear my bracelets and rings, and always perfume. Oh yeah, welcome Pammie!

GypsyKaren

Well count me in. It's only in the last couple of months that i have worn Panties to work.Don't think i have worn boxers in about 5 months. Long live PANTIES. Also i have been known to wear knee highs , depending on the shoes.

I wear my standard bussiness lingerie - bra, panties or thong, garter belt, and thigh high stockings. Sometimes a corset. And my bra and panties usually match my tie!!

See the January 4th blog entery!!! Shot in the restroom at work, hehehe.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-DfuDO...aEDY9CO6XIBh0-

Love Karren

great Pics, Karren. A lot of nice looks.

I wear panties under women's jeans all the time. Nobody has ever said anything about my jeans. I have a woman's suede jacket that I wear in the warmer spring-like months. It is brown suede with fringe hanging from the arms and across the back. Nobody at work has ever said anything.

One day my sister noticed that the button holes were on the right side and the buttons were on the left. She asked me why I was wearing a woman’s jacket. I just told her something about finding it at a garage sale and liking the western look that it had.

I wear panties all the time now. As my work is sometimes physically demanding, nylon panties aren't comfortable, so I got some nice soft cotton panties for work. I love them! They are more comfortable than the mid-rise boy's briefs I used to wear. When I'm done for the day, the lacy silky ones go on!

i too work at a car dealer in the parts end, so uniforms for me , but i still wear panties all the time otherwise , and saturdays i can wear jeans and other causual stuff , so , underneath panties either thigh highs or pantyhose , and a full slip

I wear panties, bra, cami, and pantyhose everyday to work, if it is a day in the office then I add perfume, I have ended up in the ER once or twice, but nothing was ever said

wearing more and more

funny, at work today i was thinking about making a post re the thrills i am having wearing pantyhose and a thong (the thong is a constant reminder) to work under my male clothes. i went out today with ankle length boots and no socks it was a gas. i love the feeling.

find myself dressed like this more and more

I wear panties and pantyhose to work as often as I can. I even try it with no socks over top of my nylons. One day a female co-worker saw the nylons because my pant leg went up as I was sitting. I told her that I have to through these socks out, they are getting really thin. I don't think she bought it, but she hasn't said anything since.

underwear

funny, yesterday i was putting a roof on a church here in dublin, with a basque and lacy stockings under my work clothes (will i go to hell?????)
    fells so good tho!!!!!! kisses tara, xxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by richard
    funny, yesterday i was putting a roof on a church here in dublin, with a basque and lacy stockings under my work clothes (will i go to hell?????)
    fells so good tho!!!!!! kisses tara, xxxxxxx
    I doubt you will go to hell. Imagine what some of the priests are wearing under their cassocks.

I wear panties MOST days and I usually wear one of two pairs of womens-cut Khakis (I'm partial to St. John's Bay) along with one of my polo shirts. On "dress-down" days, I often wear my single (right now) pair of womens jeans sometimes along with a colorful womens turtleneck (all courtesy of St. Johns Bay). The only comments that I have received regarding my attire so far (my turtlenecks specifically) have been complimentary.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I always "underdress" but I also wear women's outer clothes but ones that look like unisex clothes. Today I wore my normal (winter) underwear of a bra, panties, a camisole and a pair of pantyhose. On top of this I wore a black pair of women's dockers pants and a women's pale baby blue long sleeved crew necked tee. I never wear jewelry or make up to work but I do sometimes wear perfume and of course my finger nails are always painted with shiny clear polish.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 01-25-2006 at 12:52 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Some priests do wear panties under their cassocks.

In one place I used to work I went past a local Church every day and the Vicarage was next to the road. There was a washing line in the garden and I used to see the clothes on the line including several pairs of women's large white cotton briefs of the type my mother, my sister and I wore (and I still do). This was in the early 1970s before the unisex male underpants we have these days became common and men only had Y-Fronts or Undershorts, and I was expert enough to know a pair women's knickers when I saw them! I thought these must be his wife's or the housekeeper's underwear but when his name came up in conversation I asked if he was married to be told that "Father **** was celibate and lived alone, but had some ladies of the parish come round to do his housework". I therefore assumed that the knickers on the line were his.

This assumption was proved a few months later when I had to visit the Vicarge on some business. I found that he was in the Church and he told me to go to the Vestry and he would see me there. When he arrived he took off his cassock and I saw that he wasn't wearing trousers under it just a pair of the white cotton women's knickers that I had seen on the washing line. I didn't stare of course as he quickly took a pair of trousers out of the wardrobe and slipped them on.

I have since read that many priests and vicars do not wear trousers under their cassocks as it can be too hot doing so, especially if they are wearing Vestments for Services. I wonder how many wear women's knickers and panties?
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Panties and womans jean everyday for years myself, no body has ever said anything about it. Occasionally I will wear pantyhose too.