Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wearing "stuff" to work?

Smile For sure!

Panties and tights everyday for me
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

I do every day. I live by myself and I am loving it. My wife kicked me out 3 mounths ago. I think that was the nicest thing she has done for me in 5 years. that is how long wwe were married

Michwlle elizabeth

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    Knickers every day since I was in university. I haven't worn men's undies in a dog's age. Since almost all my clothes are women's, I don't really have much choice anymore.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

I have to wear uniforms to work too, but underneath I wear my white cotton hanes her way panties, (the satin and lacy ones are for after work) and during the winter control top pantyhose because they hold up better to the rigors of a shop enviroment. I also wear womens tanktops under my shirt in a size alittle too small to give me some support in the breast department (C-cups) and to kinda make my boobs look alittle smaller to keep up my male appearences.

May
    Last edited by MaylinJane; 02-07-2006 at 09:43 PM.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

re what i am wearing

i have been wearing panties 24/7 for the past four years now and when i am on my route i am wearing all feminine under neath my jeans,this is bra girdle stockings and also my corset.this makes shopping for dresses and shoes very easy as when i try on something new i am all woman under neath so i just take off my jeans and shirt and put the new dress over my slip .love maid phylis

Panties everyday at work...I have worn a sports bra, and when really in the mood stockings and garters as well.

i definitly have worn "stuff" to work. I'm of course always very aware of VPL's as well as wearing socks that are womens but can pass as guys to cover the pantyhose. I also will wear pants/shirts that can pass for mens. Its weird...i absolutly hate mens clothes but if its womens and it looks similar to something mens then i'm ok with it. Of course its got to be stylish though.

I try never to let it get the best of me because one thing i don't like is for it to cause problems in my life......so that means no bra, no makeup(toenail polish ok of course), and NO VPL!! I love VPL's especially if under some mens pants i'm wearing because it gives off this subtle little hint at what lies underneath but at work its a definite no-no! VPL's normally are on an per outfit basis.

Wearing stuff to work doesn't mean you need to hide it.
    For instance, today I am wearing a woman's sweater, black tights and 1.5" heeled ankle boots at the office, with that black trousers, the sweater was black as well, and all in all, I look very normal, just more stylish.

If anyone were to look closely, but who does, then they would notice that the items are feminine. But that's me, and that's how people know me around the office.

j

Panties Every Day

I wear ladies panties to work every day. I love panties, but sometimes it's a little distracting. Also have to be careful about visible panty lines when bending over in pants. I sometimes wear a pretty silky cami under my sweaters. I love lingerie. I wear it everyday. I want to try wearing pantyhose to work, I love how nylons feel on my shaven legs.

Kiss,
    Jeri Girl

Except for very rare occasions, I wear panties 24/7. Mostly the Bali Studio line which is 5% lycra and has a lovely satin finish. One benifit is that I can rinse them out and have them dry overnight when I travel. Also, I've found that on long plane trips "Sheer Energy" pantyhose really helps keep the blood from pooling in my legs. As a side comment, quite a few pilots who fly long distances wear them.
    Though my wife isn't at all enthused about my crossdressing, she is OK with panties and pantyhose.
    Also, I've even worn panties for a physical and had no embarassment. Once the X ray technician casually mentioned that she liked the Bali Studio line too.
    Betty

wear to work

I wear panties all the time, in winter I have worn pantyhoes under my work clothes. Bobbie anne

Well, when I used to work, I never wore girls attire there.

But, when I used to go to high school, I would sometimes wear bikini panties, pantyhose, or spandex tights underneath my male clothes. I loved how it felt.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd
    Panties and womans jean everyday for years myself, no body has ever said anything about it. Occasionally I will wear pantyhose too.
    Yup Panty and womens jeans for me and my tee shirt comes from another womens source.

Panties and trouser sox every day. Nails done with a clear low-gloss.

panties all my life!

well...since i stole Mom's briefs when i was about 8...and got caught! But from high school to today, i've worn panties daily, and after work and on weekends, i add what i feel like. Sometimes just a bra and enchancers *or just bra* and i have comfy dresses and skirts for eves and all day at least one weekend day *where i clean, wear heels for awhile, work in the garden, etc*. A little lipstick and some dangly earrings to add to the mood...life is good!!! [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I wear panties,bra (with my forms),make-up,perfume and always have my nails done and pretty colors on them

[SIZE="3"]Having worked in an office for most of my career, I was able to wear panties and pantyhose regulary under my male attire. Occassionaly when I was wearing a thick/dark shirt in Winter, I would have on an un-padded bra which didn't show a breast shape under my top, but that was rare as I mostly worked with women and they would notice bra straps etc if i wasn't careful.

What I always wanted to do was wear my colleagues female corporate uniform - it was very stylish!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Every day

I wear stockings and suspender belt and panties every day all day. My SO even helps me buy panties from time to time. Last Christmas she bought me some thick opaque stockings so that i can wear them to work and not have to wear socks.

In winter i've even worn a bra top because it can be hidden by a sweater.

It's a great feeling knowing that underneath i am feminine and only two people know.(plus you ladires now of course) .

Take care

Unfortunatly, I don't have any Steeler panties, but that's a good idea!
    GO STEELERS!!!!

The Satin Dreamer Vivian_Anne_1's Avatar

Wearing "stuff" to work?

I do it all the time. Don't own a cami yet but will be getting some soon I hope.

wearing stuff to work??????

I have to change my clothes at work NO CAN DO !!!!!!!!! I work in a all male inviroment mechanics shop get my drift .

Of Course, Always.

I usually only wear wear my drab but I think this site is corrupting me. I've taken to leave my toes polished and wearing panties mostly all the time. I'm up to 5 days in a row, an all time record! Hey, you only live once (I think).:cheeky:

Keely

All the time! I personally do not own any "male" undies...only panties for this girl!

Michelle

Arrow

Hello, for me it is always panties...usually a cute sexy string bikini. I am not much of a thong girl. I like the string bikinis the best usually a silky or satin or lycra pair. And at times love to put on some pantyhose over the panties. I try to buy jeans that accent my leggs and tush. Feels very nice to have on hose under the tight fittin jeans.