Thread: xtra large hose

xtra large hose

I'm only 5'6, but like to wear extra long stockings and or pantyhose. I like the "crinkle" effect. Anybody else?

Gold Member
    Must give you the look of the older gen when they all wore garters and they did not fit tight?

Quote Originally Posted by LovableTJO
    Must give you the look of the older gen when they all wore garters and they did not fit tight?

Depends on the kind of stockings TJO. Some when on will always have some wrinkles. FF's and RHT's tend to have most of the wrinkles when worn. The denier of the stocking will also make a difference.

I like the smooth feel myself, but sometimes they get loose.

I love the tug of stockings on my garters, and the smooth silky feel of the nylon stretched over my leg, and you don't get that when they're loose.

Tony

Personally I hate it when stockings are showing wrinkles. You will find that 100% Nylon stockings are more prone to this if they are not pulled tight enough by the suspenders/garters, they have far less give/stretch in them than stockings containing lycra.

However, I find a lot of stockings on the short side, so I go with brands like Levante, Gio, Gerbe that provide adequate length.

I must say that I hate wrinkles in stockings, I love the feel of them when they are really tight and smooth. I dont buy high priced branded ones, I'm very happy with the ones I get from Tesco (UK supermarket), they feel good and they are excellent value.

Linda.

Nora Battey

Wrinkles in stockings are not my thing at all. They remind me of the character Nora Battey in the UK series "Last of the Summer Wine"