Thread: Throughts about crossdressing

Throughts about crossdressing

Have any of you ever miss dressing up as a girl for a long periods of time?

I do miss dressing up as a girl almost everyday. I miss the thought of me get dolled up and feeling pretty as a girl every weekends. For instance, the thought of me wearing tight dresses as to show i have great legs and figure, high heels, curvy wig makes me feel happy and feminine when I dress up. Also, I had a dream that I met a beautiful crossdresser like myself or a guy and we was dating and was very in love. We also kiss and I was happy. Basically, I wish I can find a crossdresser or a guy that i want to date and hopefully that wish can come true.

I miss dressing up very much when I can't for long periods at a time. It's been about a month now since I was able to dress totally and I am looking forward to being able to do it again next weekend. Gosh! How I miss it.

Maybe I should I get a hotel

Hey Tiffany , funny I should find your post tonight , I have not been able to dress for a really long time but I think about it all the time. Until tonight I have a rare opportunity and I dressed right now. Nothing crazy just jeans and a sweater and high heel booties of coarse. But I had been thinking I had started to out grow crossdressing and tonigh I almost forced my self to dress. But as soon as I slide on my thong. It was all over I love dressing !
    As I sit here with my legs crossed typing this I am in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Moralas View Post
    Hey Tiffany , funny I should find your post tonight , I have not been able to dress for a really long time but I think about it all the time. Until tonight I have a rare opportunity and I dressed right now. Nothing crazy just jeans and a sweater and high heel booties of coarse. But I had been thinking I had started to out grow crossdressing and tonigh I almost forced my self to dress. But as soon as I slide on my thong. It was all over I love dressing !
    As I sit here with my legs crossed typing this I am in heaven.
    Aww thanks I might have a rare opportunity on my birthday

I had periods like that when I was still in the closet. Since I came out to my wife 10 years ago and dress at least partially every day it hasn't happened.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I had stopped dressing for almost 5 years... But I thought about it all the time... Whenever I saw a woman in an outfit I liked, I'd imagine myself wearing it, & what it felt like.. I would have elaborate thoughts about what it would be like to be her, & live her life...
    I still don't get many opportunities to dress, other then wearing panties pretty regularly.... So I am with you.. I miss it every day I don't get to...

The desire to fem up waxes and wanes, this is something I think most of us experience and find frustrating but it may be for the best. I dressed a little as a kid but the desire left me for many years while I built my life. I knew it was always there though but pushed it deep down. I didn't want anything to shake my masculinity and I had no understanding other than it must be wrong.
    I try to dress every Friday and Saturday night unless something gets in the way and try to stay frocked up for hours. This often means saying good morning to Mr. Sunshine before I go to bed. I cram as much girl time into the weekend as I can as I don't get opportunity or really want to during the week as work gets in the way
    I recently went through a period of ambivalence but a life changing event (my trip report is posted elsewhere) has fixed that
    Luv
    Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda L.; 10-20-2014 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Typo

When it was all a novelty I would get moody, these days I don't even get time to think about it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I always miss my feminine attire when I am not dressed.

I think it is unusual that I have never missed dressing as a male.

Never.

I didn't get to for about 2 years and it was rough. That first time the lingerie and heels went on after all that time was heavenly.

So many of us reading the threads in this forum.

My SO is not aware of my dressing (well at least it's not discussed - she may suspect). So my time as Jean is limited to time alone in the house.

I have lots of short opportunities, but that's not relaxing, so I tend to wait for times when I know I have at least 24 hours to myself and then I'm Jean for the day.

It's not ideal, and I do wish it could happen more frequently. I've been in situations before when moving jobs where I've had a few months to indulge, but life is life.

Good luck with your dream - for me in your situation it would have been a woman I wanted to meet who would accept me, but back when I was "courtin'" I was still repressing the CD side of me, so it wasn't part of the formula.

Quote Originally Posted by jeank View Post
    So many of us reading the threads in this forum.

My SO is not aware of my dressing (well at least it's not discussed - she may suspect). So my time as Jean is limited to time alone in the house.

I have lots of short opportunities, but that's not relaxing, so I tend to wait for times when I know I have at least 24 hours to myself and then I'm Jean for the day.

It's not ideal, and I do wish it could happen more frequently. I've been in situations before when moving jobs where I've had a few months to indulge, but life is life.

Good luck with your dream - for me in your situation it would have been a woman I wanted to meet who would accept me, but back when I was "courtin'" I was still repressing the CD side of me, so it wasn't part of the formula.
    I think so too. I would need to find a woman that accepts me

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda L. View Post
    The desire to fem up waxes and wanes, this is something I think most of us experience and find frustrating but it may be for the best. I dressed a little as a kid but the desire left me for many years while I built my life. I knew it was always there though but pushed it deep down. I didn't want anything to shake my masculinity and I had no understanding other than it must be wrong.
    I try to dress every Friday and Saturday night unless something gets in the way and try to stay frocked up for hours. This often means saying good morning to Mr. Sunshine before I go to bed. I cram as much girl time into the weekend as I can as I don't get opportunity or really want to during the week as work gets in the way
    I recently went through a period of ambivalence but a life changing event (my trip report is posted elsewhere) has fixed that
    Luv
    Amanda
    I understand where you are coming from miss amanda
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-25-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Haven't been able to properly crossdress in weeks now with my wife being at home to study for her exams and I have been incredibly busy at work.
    I really really miss it, in a week or two I finally have a week of vacation and my wife will be going to her lessons again. Ample free time to dress and make up and feel sexy all day long

Funny you should ask, I have gone years with out dressing, and never given it a thought. but when I was dressing, more than a week or two, and it was all I thought about.
    As I aged, I found myself thinking about it more and more, but then after retirement, I don't think about it much, I just do it every chance I get, and I get a lot of chances now days.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I feel like at times I should give up cding, but I know I can't because I like it. Besides it's been 3 months since I last dress up

The Mad Scientist
    For me, I eat, sleep, and breathe for it.
    It's too bad that I'm still a youngster at makeup yet - older looking.
    Sad irony in life. We all start doing things too late

I agree I know it's true. Just like most crossdressers would start to transition later in life

Hi Tiffany

I miss dressing every day. Just like you I absolutely love the feeling of being dolled up with dresses, heels, nice feminine outfit and the great smell of perfume. I have a weekly feminine day, oh my good I miss it every day. :-)

Hugs
    Henriette
    Love and hugs
    Henriette

Please visit my website to read more about me at http://henriette5.wix.com/mystory
    Or visit my Flickr pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/127846920@N04/ OR my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/henriette.kristensen.357

Aww, I know hun. It is not really easy to have some time to yourself like dressing up
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-25-2014 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote post immediately preceding