Thread: you never know !!!

you never know !!!

Earlier today my sister came to visit, called first to let me know, within 5 mins. after her arrival she hit me with a bomb when she said "are you wearing girl clothes again?", my jaw must have fallen off because I could not speak for a min. then I asked WHAT? She then proceeded to point out my shaved arms, clean face, polished nails, curls and waves in my hair and my bangles clinking on my wrist and she wasn't sure but the possible mascara on my lashes. I never give any of these things a second thought while I am at home or out and about. It goes without saying we have not seen each other for some time. Of course my first question (not counting the WHAT) was how she knew and how long. Seems in my drinking days I revealed my secret to her while in a stuper and she wasn't sure about what I had said all those years ago. It seems that same shame we all feel at one time had worked in my favor by making her keep my secret.Needless to say we had a very long talk and I hope I have enlightened her, not only to my plight but to that of all of us. Of course all the standard questions were asked and I could only answer to my situation,after all it takes all kinds to make this world go around. I think we're going to be talking some more in the near future. I don't know if she is accepting of my lifestyle but it would be nice. I don't know how far this info is going to go in the family but I guess I'll find out soon enough, I didn't ask for secrecy nor did I ask for the knowledge to be known. In a way I guess I'm lucky because I was the youngest and I'm no spring chicken so the nephews and nieces are adults and their children are young adults with their own children and as many have said before this generation seems to be more accustom and accepting of gender issues than our generation ever was. Well if you read this whole thing thank-you for your time I just needed to write and share, I feel my future has taken a turn. Well time to ponder more of the days event.

Well, good luck with that. Being labeled the eccentric uncle doesnt sound too bad. Every family needs one.

The best answer is "Yeah, so what"? We need to get over this heavy burden of guilt. There are worse things we could do.

Very inspiring - maybe someday my family will know. Meh, or not
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Well Andy I already am that uncle, what else could an uncle AL be? it goes with the name.

hi allisa,
    i hope you corrected her and said you were wearing your clothes,
    if she hasnt said anything to anyone as of now i woulndnt think her visit will change that,
    i hope your relationship will grow going forward,
    thanks for sharing.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Well that is another "Busted" story from the Cross Dressed City".

Allisa, no real surprises considering yu told her in a drunken stupor.

You know the perils of drink driving well dressing and drinking can be equally hazardous.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.