Thread: A question

A question

Has anyone here ever found a piece of feminine attire that they kept or wore? And I don't mean from someones dirty clothes hamper.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I never took anything from someone's dirty clothes hamper to wear. The clothes I had when I was in high school and that I kept through the first couple of years of college were things I found in a trunk that was left behind when some people who lived on our block moved away. They basically left in the middle of the night and I guess what they couldn't haulf with them they left behind. So there was this trunk full of womens clothing, dresses, skirts, tops, under things. It wasn't really very fancy but most of it I could wear and at that time I was very aware of size or fit, I was way more into the idea that I was wearing womens clothes.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Long ago in college, there was one dorm (in a cluster) where people placed unwanted clothing at the end of the school year. I was one of the last to leave, and had plenty of time during the night to look through the piles of clothing for pretty things to wear. I took some back to my room. Even wore some outside at night. But without a good place to stash them once my parents arrived to pick me up, I had to put them back where I found them. SIGH. But I thoroughly enjoyed the little time I had with the clothing.

Never. I will buy if I find anything attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevann View Post
    Long ago in college, there was one dorm (in a cluster) where people placed unwanted clothing at the end of the school year. I was one of the last to leave, and had plenty of time during the night to look through the piles of clothing for pretty things to wear. I took some back to my room. Even wore some outside at night. But without a good place to stash them once my parents arrived to pick me up, I had to put them back where I found them. SIGH. But I thoroughly enjoyed the little time I had with the clothing.
    My school had similar system for disposing of unwanted items. I had a local girlfriend who totally approved of fem side and dressing, we even went out as girls occasionally. Long story short I gave her my stash (three large boxes) of fem clothes before my parents arrived. She agreed to ship them to me later when I gave her the address to ship them to problem solved kept my stash and my secret parents never knew.

I found a wedding dress abandoned once, took it back to the hotel and wore it.
    It was clean, must have had a story, lots of material in it and I had no room to put it in my case.
    So a Spanish housemaid at the hotel got it and really beamed when I said she could have it.
    As a return gift I got a dozen or so coffee sachets, pens, notepaper and an executive writing kit from the VIP suite.

That was in 2005
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

i once found a green pleated gym skirt in the lockers next to mine when i was in school many moons ago, needless to say i took it home and wore it a lot, but to get rid of it as i was running out of places to hide it from my parents and brothers must have been a around 15 at the time

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Helped a friend bring many boxes of stuff to Goodwill one day, and wound up tossing a couple of his wife's skirts into the backseat to keep.

I have found a few things, but nothing really worth keeping. I did help move a washer one time. The people who left the washer also left the most beautiful pair of lace panties I have ever saw behind it. The people were already gone, so I did keep the pair of panties. Nothing really noteworthy, but that is my story.

I once found an unopened pair of pantyhose in a cabinet at my church when I was younger. I had already started wearing hose when I could get away it, a couple of years earlier but this was the first pair that could call my own.

Yes, my wife's cast-offs bag that she is sending to the local charity shop is always worth a rummage - don't pick up much (size incompatibility) but occasionally....

I'm not proud of this. End of my senior year in college I went down to the dorm's basement storage area to get my crates and trunks to ship my stuff home. There on the shelf below was a short leather skirt with an elastic waist. No idea what it was doing there. This was long before coed dorms. Overcome by (what I would now call) the pink fog, I threw it into a trunk and brought it upstairs. Now, I didn't dress in college (roommates, closed community, etc.), but I just had to try it on. And, of course, my roommate and a friend came into the suite while I was doing it. Fortunately the bedroom area was separate from the living area and they didn't see me, so I had time to change. But I figure that almost getting caught was karma for filching the skirt. Oh yeah, I still have it.

I once found a bra, panties and camisole that had been dropped on the road outside of a laundromat. The panties and camisole fit but the bra was too small.

When I was very young I found a bra in the street! Too young to realize how it probably really got there I figured God or an Angel had dropped it off for me! And it did actually seem to fit pretty well!

But I couldn't figure out where to hide it. Finally I hid up in my favorite climbing tree, wrapped around a branch. No way my parents or friends could see it through all the leaves! Yeah, that worked perfectly -- untill Fall!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).