Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anybodoy borrowed your stuff?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    When Tina was new and had nothing, my wife was lending her all kinds of stuff, from older makeup to clothes that happened to fit. As time has gone on and Tina has obtained a bit of a wardrobe, it just so happens that because of all kinds of dieting and such, we are getting closer and closer to having the same size on top, so we have already started to share, even to the point where we have bought items that were clearly for both of us! In how many households does one here, "now where did that black bra of ours end up"?

Having more than one gender is just so very interesting.

My SO has tried on my favorite wig, she liked it so much she had her hair styled to a similar cut. She also has tried on a few things, and bought a skirt like one of mine, but in he size.

I'm happy and grateful that she is accepting and even interested in what I wear.

Kind of, and yes.

Kind of: I bought a cheap wig for Halloween years ago, but never wore it. My girl friend saw it last year and asked if she could have it for her own costume. She cut and shaped it to suit her Endora costume.

Yes: she has also tried on a couple of my minidresses, and has worn one or two to them out to parties.