Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anybodoy borrowed your stuff?

My wife and I are about the same size on the bottom (shirts, jeans, shorts) and will borrow those back and forth. This past week end she needed a pink tank to wear under a zippered hoodie to travel and liberated one of mine. She also recently borrowed a purse I've yet to wear to meet several girlfriends for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. I take these opportunities to remind her of the benefits of having a crossdressing husband.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Handed off some stuff to a CD friend when something doesn't quite fit. He's a bit smaller than me.

My wife 'borrows' my tops. She doesn't borrow my bottoms any more since I lost a bunch of weight last year.

I *did* get to donate a pair of stockings to her last night

-, MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

My wife borrows mine all the time. We share and share alike. As a matter of fact, today I decided to take some pictures and borrowed 3 of her wigs and 2 of her dresses. When I asked if I could borrow hers, she just looked at me and said, "they're OURS, not mine, wear what you like". She's beyond words.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My mum used to borrow my tights and lipstick!
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Back when we were first married my wife would borrow a couple of my sweaters. I accidentally left a tee shirt out one time and my daughter used it for awhile. I don't believe she knew I was a CDer.

Just last week when we were packing to go on vacation my wife gave me her standard line "I don't know where this came from but it is on my side of the closet now". Then she says "you can borrow it if you want". There went two more of my tops to the other side of the closet.
    She has "borrowed" quite a few items and even shoes as we are about the same size. And I also noticed that 4 of the last 7 days she was wearing something i had bought.

Even if my wife knew I dressed she wouldn't borrow any of my clothes since we don't have the same taste in clothes. Oh well, that just means I wouldn't have to go hunting for anything I wanted to wear!

I never have and never will. When it comes to my female clothes I am very selfish.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    All my things are under lock and key with sentrys posted at the closet doors. The house is surrounded with CD sensing radar with night vision. All items in the closet have been tagged with CDGPS tags. I know how you girls are!

The wife and I had a wedding to go to, and she didn't have a slip. She asked if she could borrow mine, although it was going to be a little tight on her I said sure. That was 5 years ago, and I still haven't gotten it back, but again since that time I have bought 2 full slips and 1 half-slip.

funny i see this! a few years ago, i was living/working at a loal motel. (closeted of course) but the employees were all good friends. anyways, 1 discovered my secret (the housekeeper) and used the pass key to get in my room. (actually i think at 1st she was looking for $$$$$) but she found a new bra i just bought. and she took it. week later i bought a second and she took them. (i thought i had missed placed them) when i later found her actually wearing them! I was like damn... and being closeted i couldnt say a word! However it made me realize that what she did to me, was exactly what i did to my sisters when i was younger.... take and wear their clothes. I guess it karma in a big way

wife takes my stuff all the time, then I take hers...lol

My wife has borrowed my dresses, stockings, make-up and lots of other things I can't remember.
    Now we shop together for items we can both use (but there are always the ones you want all to yourself) 😃

I was all dressed in a black dress with black 4 inch heels one day, when my wife gets home from work she tells me i look very nice then she continues to tell me to remember the black dress i am wearing belongs to both of us funny part is i bought that dress when I went shopping on my own, she followed by telling me we should just share everything. Lol I felt so great she truly made my day.

Reality Check
    Wy wife has worn my blouses out a couple times. We shop together and we have an agreement that we can wear each other's clothes (the ones that fit). They are all paid for with the same money so technically they all belong to "us".

One night we went out to dinner with friends and the other lady complimented my wife on "her" blouse. I was waiting for my wife to say "Oh, it's Homer's (not my real name)!
    Last edited by Krisi; 10-23-2014 at 07:26 AM.

Sure, since I have about half and half boys and girls clothes in my closet. Sometimes when going somewhere fancy, I tell Son Number 2, why dont you wear this? (Son Number 1 wouldnt fit in my clothes.) Ive had the honor of being able to teach both boys, and also a total stranger in a clothing store, how to tie a tie. And a while back I cleaned out my closet and gave a cute young CD neighbor a bunch of my girl clothes that dont fit.
    Last edited by Andy66; 10-23-2014 at 07:56 AM.

When I got married I gave some tops to my wife that I had after purging. And she still has 2 of them. She did take some of my panties and won't give them back.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

My daughter has borrowed (and lost ) my jewelry. Nothing major.

Nobody else is my size and my wife has her own jewelry. I've borrowed hers. :-)
    Call me Ginger Jameson - Jenna's younger, cockier sister

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Borrowed is a relative term. My daughters borrowed some of my rhinestone jewelry for their proms and I never saw it again. More recently one of my nine year old granddaughter found some clip on pendant rinestone earrings of mine and went crazy for them. All I could say was that "I'm sure Grandma won't mind if you have just one pair." Wouldn't you do the same?

My wife semi-regularly will snatch one of my dresses for dressier occasions... but she's been completely sharing with all of her goodies, I won't complain.

The Mad Scientist
    I'd be honored, but it won't happen. She is into dark colors and cotton.

I did have a kid borrow one of mom's dresses once

My SO and I are two completely different sizes so borrowing any clothes or shoes is out of the question. She loves my style though so when we are out shopping together i always try to see if something I am getting is in her size also, which it usually isn't but she gets herself something that is

There are a few things that we do share though, jewelry, polishes, and if she needs a pair of pantyhose she knows I have them on hand
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yes my neighbour (female)borrowed one of my jean skirts in the summer

My one friend loves my style of summer dresses and she is just starting to get into dresses herself (She's more a tomboy.) So when I have to get rid of some stuff (to make room for new), she's the first person I ask. Also my other friend borrowed my purple paisley dress (Really Cute) and wore it to her birthday outing (that I went to in drab) and a mutual friend of ours who also knows I dress got close to me and said "That's yours isn't it?" to which I nodded and winked. My girlfriends admire my tastes and always take me shopping with them for opinion haha.