Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "You look like a full on Drag Queen...."

The darker reds, etc. on the lips does push your image into a drag queen look. IMHO

With the dark hair and dark eyes, a lighter lipstick seems best.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Oh no, your not tricking me. I'll let you and your SO decide if your too drag queenish. I made that mistake before and she still won't talk to me 4 years later. I do have to agree with DonnaT, the darker red lips do give that DQ look. Maybe try something lighter.

Wow! I read the whole post, and went to your blog . First off you nailed the looks. I just have to wounder if your SO feels like she has to work harder to compete with you.
    The red lipsitck in the casual look is verg strong. You are very lucky to have a SO that accepts or tolerates this side of you. Step back and think. How can you enjoy what you do and still keep your SO.