Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need some serious advice!

Amy,
    The three keys to success:
    1. Honesty
    2. Education
    3. Work hard

Notice that CDing is not on the list. Put Amy on hold for a while. IMO, CDing should be the least of your worries hon. I had to put Lexi on hold for many years to get to where I am today. Now Lexi is back and better than ever! You are young but will eventually learn there are sacrifices to be made in life.

If it suits you, go back with your mom, get an education, stand on your own two feet and then when she is good and ready, Amy will come back more glorious than ever!

I hope this helps hon.

Love,
    Lexi V.

Hi Amy, since you asked... buck-up, make a short time sacrifice for a long term gain. Good luck!