Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How things change as we get older

Sherry,I never would have guessed that you are 70 ! You go girl!!
    Last edited by Lexi Moralas; 10-25-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's now only less difficult to match the body of older women, but the the facial details of older women are not as wonderfully perfect as younger women. Also, voices tend to deepen as we age so matching pitch is easier. Add in our whitening beard hair and the picture gets better by the day.

I find myself looking for longer skirts that reach the knee and dresses with at least 3/4 sleeves. I feel wobbly in my stilettos and have switched to lower broader heels and now to my new favorite, wedges. On the plus side my push up bra now has something to push and I have quit wearing my silicon forms for the more natural feel of what's in the bra cups. And what gets easily tucked away, stays tucked even in the skimpiest panties with no surprises. On the negative side is all the !@#$ ear & nose hair. And for some reason neither seems to have grayed.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    So many members say that when they get older they shave less ! At the moment everything appears to growing as well if not quicker ! I close shave my face everyday but legs and chest have now come down to everyday to stay really smooth ! If I shaved all over I'd be in the shower 24/7 !!
    My legs have stayed looking OK but my hands show signs of ageing, all the physical work of building and darkroom chemicals ! I spilt some boiling water on them accidently and didn't feel it, hardly blistered ! As for getting ten perfect nails maybe for a day or two at the most !!

As I have aged, everything about my crossdressing has gotten easier. Mostly because I passed the point of caring what other people think. My leg hair is thinning, my beard has turned white and is easier to hide, and I can fill an A cup bra without pads. My wife is older too and for the last couple of years she no longer cares how I dress or how often. (we use to be DADT). I find that clothing choices are easier to come by since I have a very casual style. All in all getting older has been a plus for me. The only negative is the ear and nose hair that has to be tamed. I have gone from the weird guy trying to look like a sexy girl to the old guy that dresses like a middle aged women. I think of myself like a good bottle of bourbon. I have gotten better with age.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Never really had a lot of body hair, and the facial hair is light colored, but as I've reached old age, the body hair as all but disappeared.
    At 70, I've stopped worrying about looking sexy, and buy for comfort most of the time.
    Down side, Thongs don't look so good on an old fat CD'er but then grannie panties are comfortable. Skirts are longer, and looser, so some days I don't even have to tuck. And tights cover up Varicose veins, so life is still worth living in a dress.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    My outfits of today reflect my age than what I wore years ago.
    My SO picks what she wants me to wear and she is not at all the "girly" type: she doesn't even own a slip!
    But she knows that I like a sheer blouse with longline bra so she'll accomadate me whenever she can.
    But to answer your question: the older I get the more conservative my wardrobe is.
    But my all-out FAVORITE outfit is still the short black leather mini-skirt, and I don't get to wear that as often as I used to. Now it's for just around the house.