Thread: When did you give up forms?

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar

When did you give up forms?

Ladies;

For those transitioning at what point did you give up on Forms and move forward with your naturally (and HRT enhanced) given assets (chicken cutlets aside as they are always helpful)? Maybe its just the type of silicone forms I have.

Jennifer

about 6 months from starting hormones, when my own looked good enough with a padded bra. About the same time they got too hard to hide. It was right before I went full time, and coincidentally the same time I stopped using wigs.

I had to get used to them being smaller but it was nice to be natural.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Angela; thanks... I'm definitly beyond the point that I'm inconspicuous when drab. My existing forms now just sit on top vs. nicely adding to my chest. I'm quite happy going without them and as you say it's nice being natural.

Cheers... Jennifer

Banned Read only
    They did not have forms per say back then. Forms were around but were more used for mastectomy patients only and needed a prescription from the doctor. I was 6 - 8 months into HRT when I tossed my rice sacks. My how times have changed!

Aspiring Member
    Lmao jorja when i was a kid i would use panty hose filled with rice...lmao i never thought i would hear that again...i hate forms as they are super hot
    Professional thread killer.

I never had forms though I considered them briefly. I just used a bra stuffed with socks or underwear. Lol
    I stopped stuffing my bras once in got some padded bras and a little bit of breast tissue. I gave away the padded bras after I had breast augmentation.

Gold Member
    I went a little different route. At somewhere between two to three months, I couldn't stand them between the heat and that my regular sized bras were holding them pressed against me hard. I went to a smaller bra and water pads. I figured it would get me incrementally used to being smaller. About two weeks before my full-time date, which was at the 5 month mark, I took the pads out and asked my daughter if they looked proportional enough and she thought it was fine, so I went au natural at that point. Not that I thought it was more than two bee stings, but it is what is in your head and not your top which counts.

Silver Member
    Sometime between 6 months and a year ... when it was obvious they were no longer able to sit flat to my chest, despite having concave backs. They became uncomfortable and kind of weird feeling, honestly. Sometimes I can't believe I ever owned them.
    Lea

Thanks ladies.

Lea... You summed my situation up well.

Jorga... You have a lovel wit about you and your perspective is always enjoyed and appreciated.

Sue... Know what you mean. I just moved up a cup size as I was getting a bit muffiney in my b's... My new c cup bras are fitting like a well broken in pair of leather gloves.

April... Never could do the sock or rice thing. Went straight to nice silicone forms right from the start.

Cheers all.... Jennifer

I see a trend starting. I, also, let the girls start staying by themselves at about 6 months into HRT. That was about six months ago, now. I felt like I was really starting to find my physical self at that point. I am just thrilled that I am 71 going on 17.

Bobbi

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    A definite trend. It was between 6 months and 10 months. On HRT now for approaching 23 months, and at 68 I am perfectly happy without the forms. gave one set away to another Trans woman, and have another pair to donate. The girls are by no means large, but they do give a nice form to my clothes.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

The difference between being a smaller 'all me', and larger with forms just suddenly became important one day. I looked at my real self, in a push up bra, and knew it was one more step toward being authentic. I was a late bloomer, about 10 months HRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Campbell View Post
    about 6 months from starting hormones, when my own looked good enough with a padded bra. About the same time they got too hard to hide. It was right before I went full time, and coincidentally the same time I stopped using wigs.

I had to get used to them being smaller but it was nice to be natural.
    Pretty much what she said. I would rather be smaller but more natural.

For years I used forms / padding that was how it was, but about 8 - 10 months into taking HRT I could wear a bra without inner packing and wearing a T shirt without a bra you certainly notice the changes

Like some others I gave them up as soon as I could have confidence wearing a padded "A" cup bra. Good thing as that is still all I need. Being light of frame though they look just right.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by GabbiSophia View Post
    Lmao jorja when i was a kid i would use panty hose filled with rice...lmao i never thought i would hear that again...i hate forms as they are super hot
    This is what I am using now. lol By the time I realized how much having a better shape would help my confidence going into extremely public places, it was too late to order forms. I'll look into it as soon as my vacation/anniversary is over. Currently I've moved on to thick balloons with water. They have an awful shape, though. The rice ones were okay.
    Last edited by Brianna_H; 10-24-2014 at 02:43 PM. Reason: link
    I'm through accepting limits
    'Cause someone says they're so
    Some things I cannot change
    But 'til I try, I'll never know!
    - Defying Gravity from Wicked

Gold Member
    I can fill out a "B" cup naturally. How ever, when the modes strikes me, I use my
    forms for that "DD" look.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer-GWN View Post
    Jorga... You have a lovel wit about you and your perspective is always enjoyed and appreciated.
    April... Never could do the sock or rice thing. Went straight to nice silicone forms right from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna_H View Post
    Currently I've moved on to thick balloons with water. They have an awful shape, though. The rice ones were okay.
    Have you ever had one of the rice bags rupture in public and dump rice all over the floor? I just asked if anyone was ready for dinner.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 10-24-2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Quotes trimmed

Not to hijack the thread, but what has been the results if you will, of HRT, and growth?
    Do you still have to have BA or are you happy the way they filled out? Or are forms still a go to.
    Thanks
    Char

18 months in, and I am quite pleased with the results. No plans for BA at the moment, but who knows. Right now I am enjoying my "sporty little B's".
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Breast forms or padding may be off the list as HRT makes developments, but, Breast Enhancers (chicken fillets) still give the breasts a lift and a lot of women use them

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlenesomeone View Post
    ...t what has been the results if you will, of HRT, and growth?
    Do you still have to have BA or are you happy the way they filled out? ...
    I'm pretty happy with my development, but I've also given up predicting the future.
    Lea

At 8 months I am a small C. I was wearing B's but "spilleth over" too much. Like Angela, I too am having a hard time concealing them and also ditching the "fuzzy hats/wigs". Hang in there...BA may be in my future 18-24 months down the road, but happy with natural development so far. Like Bobbi...I feel like I'm 55 going on 15!
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack

I stopped wearing forms about six months into HRT. It was partly a matter of the imperfect fit of forms over my developing breasts, partly increased freedom in what I could wear without worry, but mostly an important part of accepting my body as a positive alternative to obsessing over the endless list of ways I could alter it. There's obviously a healthy middle ground too, but this is what felt right for me right now. I'll never be a particularly busty woman as more than two years later I'm still somewhere between a generous A and a modest B. And that's okay.
    ~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard