Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife rocks

My wife rocks

I do very little dressing and when I do it's with her and always has been. Through our 20 yr relationship, she's been my sole mate. She's not really into dressing herself, though her interest has significantly increased over the years. The point I'm making is that she's not one to surprise me. Not because she doesn't want to, but because she's a busy lady and mother. Anyway, over the years she has occasionally done some (in her mind small) fun things for me, including made me a skirt.

Well today she was so excited telling me she brought me a gift. I know this could mean anything, and could be a drink from the store, or a project for her that requires my help ;-).

Anyway, the sound of her voice made me think this may be different and it was!

She saw a cute skirt (more modest school girl style), sweater, leggings and shoes. I couldn't believe my eyes and she ruined my day, because I've been unable to focus on anything else since seeing it.

Memo to those of you in relationships...

Crossdressing was never about me. I recognize the dangers and selfishness it can create and she has come first for two decades, and I have been ohhhh so careful and slow and now her desire to make her spouse happy is paying dividends for both of us. This wasn't about the clothes at all. It was about the love.

I love it when my wife comes home and has something special for me.

I totally agree. I used to downplay my excitement out of embarrassment. I wasn't able to today.

Here's the crazy thing...

It is very easy to make me happy and it takes little money. As much as I like all of the expensive big boy toys (Cars, Stereos, etc, etc, etc) a $10-$20 purchase from her of something like this is 10x better!
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-24-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    That's so great and your perspective on your relationship over this part of us is so wonderful.
    Happy for you

You're a lucky girl. Keep that one!
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-24-2014 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Quoted post deleted
    Call me Ginger Jameson - Jenna's younger, cockier sister

That's great! Sometimes little things really can mean a lot! One of my favorite presents of all time was a "little thing", a thoughtful and feminine gift from a loved one. And some people think I'm hard to shop for for presents. lol

The best of both Worlds! Paula_Femme's Avatar
    Congratulations to you both, and here's wishing you another 20yrs of happiness!
    Black is ALWAYS the, "New Black!"
    "I really hate it when people accuse me of wearing Womens clothes... these aren't Womens clothes... I f*****g bought them!!!" Eddie Izzard.

The Mad Scientist
    I love it when my wife buys me.....well...anything...

Nice one! Your wife, does indeed, rock!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I do agree with you there.

Consideration and appreciation are a good mix,

also love is the adhesive that keeps us together.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My girlfriend is awesome. Like seeing others whose SO is too.

I am also blessed to have a wonderful and accepting wife.

The other day we went shopping as I was getting low on make up.

Now that is fall she makes sure that I am completely shaved.

I dress on my days off she has no problem with it. The night before my first day off I attach the breast forms and paint the nails This morning while putting on my face we just chit chatted about different things.

She has bought me a female wedding ring, clothing, and flowers as surprise gifts for me.

It is really nice have the acceptance. Love to hear what other wives and girlfriends do.

It was funny, like I have said in the past, I do not dress much...first 15 yrs of marriage, maybe one time, other than a few braids in the hair, etc that she'd do, knowing how happy that made me. Next 3-4 years maybe 2-4x a year. Lately, been almost monthly. Well after she bought this outfit, she's expected me to go back to back days, a first. Now granted...we're talking a few hours here as we have children. I put on the skirt and top, and she commented..."that would look much more fun with the bra", I'm a little slow and didn't catch on that she wanted me to dress full out again and she said..."well, might as well complete the look :-)

Crazy.

No, it doesn't change anything. She's first, and I'll continue to holdback until she initiates, suggest it.

She does want to take a vacation for us, where one and half days will be focused on me, if you know what I mean. We will see.
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-25-2014 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Unnecessary to quote post immediately preceding reply

Platinum Member
    It really sounds like you have a very wonderful marriage.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, I think many SOs don't realize how much a gesture like a little femme present means to us. Especially, if they are the only one in on our secret. It's a very loving act, especially if the CDing is not something that thrills them. I treasure every girly gift my wife has even given me.

I was having a really rough day the other day... in the past 48 hours, I'd been declined from 2 job interviews AND failed to get 2 parts in plays I was up for. She was at a rehearsal (for one of those shows!) and came home with a bag containing a clutch for my phone, a nighty, and a dress (too small, bless her!)

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Great post. I am sooooo jealous.

Thank your lucky stars!!

Very thoughtful wife

Yes, you have a very thoughtful wife. Not just for her accepting but for her choice in wardrobe. It sounds like she knew exactly how to ring your bell.
    Who do I feel like today?

My wife suprising me with feminine things is one of the best feelings in the world. This post reminds me I need to do something to show her my appreciation, I'd say a good suprise her way is well overdue.

You're a lucky fellow EyeSingle! I hope my SO and I can get to a similar place in our relationship and it's true that this will only happen by making sure she knows she's number one over everything else.

That's lovely. I do love it when my wife buys me flowers

EyeSingle,

Please let her know we love her for her support of you. Those of us with accepting SOs know how special that is. A dear friend who recently transitioned had my wife close to tears telling her how special she was to accept me as Dee. So let your wife know how special she is, and I think you understand how fortunate you are to have gotten together with her. Hold on to her, she's the best.

All my best,
    DeeDee

Hold her close
    Tell her how much you love her each and every day
    Your wife is truly a diamond