Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CAUGHT!!!!! can't stop laughing?

That's such a nice story!!! Thanks for sharing and I'm very happy for you

Great story Sheila, glad she was so accepting.

Awesome story Sheila. I'm glad your mother was so understanding.

2 weeks later

Two weeks have passed since I passed and everything is back to what passes for normal. I am back in the proverbial closet. My life and reputation go forward uninterrupted, and dadt remains intact with my wife. Only once did mom make a slight veiled comment. I acted as if I did not hear.

Many of you have shared stories how accidental exposure has opened the door to your dressing more. Not going to happen. Too many people, to many variables. Nothing has changed with lovely wife, and no one but mom is the wiser. Possibly sad, but true.

50 years of secrets continue. I know this is intolerable to some, but until you have sashayed a mile in my heels please tolerate.
    Live and let dress.

Sheila it only matters to you. If you are OK with the way things are, if you can smile, then that is great.
    Big hug for what sounds like a good outcome to your "passing" lol

How can anyone not tolerate? It's your life, hun, only you know your priorities and what the best balance is for it to be as good as it gets.

I loved the story. I'm glad that you got to share that moment with your mom, and that everything is still ok.
    Life is a dream we wake from.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sheila,

I am late to this thread but I must say it gave me a chuckle and a warm feeling both. What a great mom you have and I am glad it worked out for you . . . Now . . . Who's on first?

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    Hi Sheila,

. . . Now . . . Who's on first?

Hugs

Isha
    I don't know! I really don't know.
    Live and let dress.