Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blame the tranny! Die tranny!!! DIE DIE DIE!!! An open letter to the haters . . .

Blame the tranny! Die tranny!!! DIE DIE DIE!!! An open letter to the haters . . .

Blame the tranny! Hate the tranny!! Let's all band together and lynch the worthless tranny!!

Down with the tranny!!! Down with the despicable vile tranny!!

A call to arms, raise a militia, and declare war against the tranny!!

The tranny must go! Cast the tranny out!! Banish the tranny!

Die tranny DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

Sigh.

Hello. My name is Anne Kelly.

I am the enemy. I am who you fight. I am who you hate.

I am transsexual. I am in the process of transition.

Hit me if you must. Kick me when I am down.

Call me names, scream at me, spit on me.

Stone me in the public square. Humiliate me before the world.

Stomp on me and bash my head into the sidewalk over and over and over again until my skull explodes into a bloody shower of shattered splintered bone fragments and squishy ooey-gooey goopy brain matter and pulp.

Do these things to me because you believe me to be a abomination.

Do these things to me in the name of your god.

Do these things to me because I am the reason the world sucks for you.

Do these things to me just because.

But whatever you do, and however you go about doing it, I will warn you now:

I will NOT back down. I will NOT surrender. I will NOT go away.

I may be transsexual, but I am NO less human than you. I am NO less of a person than you.

And I am *stronger* than you.

Because I choose love. I choose life. I choose to embrace and hold to my heart the beauty and magic of the world and my *self.*

These are the choices I have made for *me.*

These choices constitute the substance of the crimes you allege I have committed.

Before your contemptibly self-righteous and self-appointed star chamber tribunal, you have already found me guilty of crimes against humanity, and would impose upon me a sentence of life without mercy.

You would strip me of my life and everything I hold near and dear without hesitation or compassion.

Yet, it is YOUR world that is bereft of worthwhile meaning and substance.

It is YOU who are a complete and total failure of a person.

It is YOU who are dead inside.

And it is YOU who did this to YOURSELF. I had nothing to do with it. Nothing at all.

This is ALL on YOU, and by your own hand.

You chose ignorance. You chose hatred. You chose darkness. You chose wrong time and time again.

You have learned nothing.

The war against me you lost long ago. You just don't know it yet, and I am only just now figuring that out for myself.

But now that I understand the truth about your failure and loss, that I finally see it for what it really is, you shall never hold anything over me ever again.

It's done. It's no more.

So it's game over, my friend.

Game mother OVER!!!!

To quote Rage Against the Machine: "Anger is a gift."

We need fighters like you, Anne. I'm outing myself left and right because I just can't bring myself to hide it anymore. I know some time soon I'm due for a public confrontation with some knuckle-dragging cretin. I'm a much more subdued person, and tend to be a diplomat. But some people can't be reasoned with. Your strength at the fair in a previous post and your rage here, give me strength.

I probably read way too many transgender news feeds, and it's really depressing how our community is terrorized. "Legitimate" politicians and public figures lay on the hate openly in mainstream magazines and papers. It sucks. Bad. But the only way we can win respect is by fighting for it, by daring to be out in public and fight for our piece of the freedom pie.

Not sure what prompted your latest War Cry, but I hope it gets better for you. Hugs! if you'll take them. Fist bumps and metal horns and thunderous applause at the very least.

Stay strong.
    I'm through accepting limits
    'Cause someone says they're so
    Some things I cannot change
    But 'til I try, I'll never know!
    - Defying Gravity from Wicked

Platinum Member
    It wasn't me, Annie...honest
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

To add to that,
    I am your bother
    I am your father
    I am your friend
    I am your teacher
    I am your Doctor
    I am your !!!!!!!

Silver Member
    I knew it was yours the second I saw the title ...
    Lea

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    All I can say is "my goodness" but I always go back to the premise... It feels sooo good when its over.

Hey its Friday, its all good, whats past is past... Move on, better days ahead.

Cheers... Jennifer.

Gold Member
    Anne, I am going to love the day when you don't have to feel defiant because you just are. And what you are is a woman. A wonderful and strong woman. I want the rest to be in the mud for you.

Wow I'm glad I live in Florida
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Are you okay?
    I know you're one tough MF but still I worry a bit

Yeah, I'm okay. I'm better than okay. It's all good. Or at least it *will* be okay and all good. I believe this. I work hard towards it. And I shall have it. I shall make it mine. I shall make it so. :-)

The Mad Scientist
    Amen, I love the passion

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    Stomp on me and bash my head into the sidewalk over and over and over again until my skull explodes into a bloody shower of shattered splintered bone fragments and squishy ooey-gooey goopy brain matter and pulp.
    seems a bit much!

I am the enemy. I am who you fight. I am who you hate
    huh? who here reading this would this be even directed at? confusing!

For Your God?
    no... for me!

game over!

GAME. OVER.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 10-25-2014 at 06:14 PM. Reason: 1) keep your religion out of it. 2) don't insult this woman by cakling her a man

Banned Read only
    Stand clear! T-1000 Killer Dinosaur coming through.

That was amazing, Anne. It almost brought a tear to my eye. I think this piece of writing should be forwarded and posted anywhere and everywhere it can do some good.

Make it so. Warp speed.
    Intolerance will not survive the T1000.

Your words make me very happy, Anne.

Silver Member
    You know, Anne, it strikes me - I can't imagine why - that your post isn't going to reach a lot of the haters.

Making it, what ... a splenic polemic? A trans-chant rant?
    Lea

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    seems a bit much!
    Hmmmm. A bit much, huh? Well please - pardon moi. Totally MY BAD if I offended the delicate sensibilities of any readers herein. On second thought, Mink, perhaps you are right. Perhaps it IS a bit much. And perhaps I should just shut the hell up, take the abuse, hang my head low, turn my back to the world, slither off silently into the cold, dreary darkness, give up the fight, and render myself completely and totally moot, irrelevant, and of absolutely no consequence whatsoever. Yeah. Now that you have pointed me in the right direction, I'm on it, Mink. I'm totally on it . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    huh? who here reading this would this be even directed at? confusing!
    Um, uh, well . . . maybe you should try reading the TITLE of my post, Mink. You know, the part that states "An open letter to the haters . . . ." I mean, it's right there. In the title. And the title is in bold font.

But maybe in your haste to insult me by calling me a man, you missed that part. That part that was clearly stated, as this forum is wont to do with titles of threads, in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Campbell View Post
    Wow I'm glad I live in Florida
    You think that will save you??! You think you can hide from me in FLORIDA??! You know I'm coming for you!!! It's only a matter of time!!! Had you not been busy last time I was down in Florida, we would have had a fantastic visit!!!! So you totally and completely owe me a rain check, and I aim to cash it in one of these days. Next time I'm down your way, in fact . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LeaP View Post
    You know, Anne, it strikes me - I can't imagine why - that your post isn't going to reach a lot of the haters.
    Please feel free to forward my post to whomever you believe may be full of hate . . . .

Gold Member
    You mean you are making it to Florida to visit where no one vacations but you aren't making it to Utah, the vacation capital of the good ole USA?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    Please feel free to forward my post to whomever you believe may be full of hate . . . .
    Oh, I thought about it … but I thought it better not to be banned for the time being.
    Lea

Gold Member
    After reading this, I HAD to pull up the song "Dead meat" by Judas priest. Oh it is on the Jugulator release and it is brutal!
    The character on the album cover even looks like what happens when the T-1000 breaks loose.

Anne here is the thing - do you really think any lone hater would stand up to you? Do you think they are gonna risk being jugulated? They may hate trans women but not willing to risk their health to show it.

The very fact that some of us TS are out and about shows we have WAY more nerve than they can know exists. If the haters had to live just one day, just one day, as a woman, they would be go home and be curled up in a fetal position weeping in fear. Not us, we go home after our EVERY day and say, "Ahh thank goodness, the stupid bra can come off now!"

On more positive notes -
    There are more people on our side or who at least do not mind than there are haters. Haters are being shoved in the closet. They are LOSING. They are the minority. They are dog shit on the bottom of society's Reeboks and are being treated as such. They are horrified at the thought of being outed as discriminators. Cigarette smokers don't even have it as bad.

In your photo, that shorter hair style is really working for you. I keep a shorter style cause it hides the male texture a bit better. This is from my cosmetologist point of view.

LET people hate the GLBT. Ain't jack they can do about it.

Finally, do check out the Jugulator album. Not the fastest metal but still plenty of yelling, growling, screaming, electrical distortions, and plenty of messages saying "F*** YOU oppositioners!"
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Awesome! Glad you are safe and still fighting.

I love your new avatar, too. What a beautiful woman. Therapy is helping me to realize beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, even among cis-women.

Stay strong.
    I'm through accepting limits
    'Cause someone says they're so
    Some things I cannot change
    But 'til I try, I'll never know!
    - Defying Gravity from Wicked

Lol, I was sure you were afraid of me! Yah come on down and visit paradise. We can have a blast!

you too Sue!

All of you trannies are welcome in Florida!
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 10-26-2014 at 05:23 AM.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    There are more people on our side or who at least do not mind than there are haters. Haters are being shoved in the closet. They are LOSING. They are the minority. They are dog shit on the bottom of society's Reeboks and are being treated as such. They are horrified at the thought of being outed as discriminators. Cigarette smokers don't even have it as bad.
    Nicole, being fresh meat, I can really back this. The haters, those who exist, are deep in the shadows as I am not seeing them. Ah, maybe one. Gave me a funny look one time and walked to the other side of the room when I stood next to him another. Must be contagious. The times are getting much better.

Angela, you may be on. My mother is about an hour and a half from you and my daughter is moving somewhat close this December. <pencils in my calendar...>

Banned Read only
    I have been to Florida so many times in the past it isn't fun anymore. I am looking for new territory where people will be shocked and amazed upon entry.