Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blame the tranny! Die tranny!!! DIE DIE DIE!!! An open letter to the haters . . .

From what I see,"the tide has turned" and it "just isn't cool to hate" these days.Even when haters attempt to join forces,they muster little support. "Hate" is often replaced with "find that weird or strange behavior" remarks to other "exhaters".lol So what? Stay strong and row your own boat in this life.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I live in West Virginia, Rogina. Appalachia. Not exactly a bastion or mecca of social acceptance, understanding, tolerance, diversity, or education. What we don't undersrand here, we fear. What we fear, we hate. As a collective whole within this state, on many, many issues, we are our own worst enemy. And folk like me, among virtually every other minority group here, get the short end of the stick and are relegated to second-class citizenship at best. Simply put, we are behind the curve. But we are *always* behind the curve here . . . .

Silver Member
    But Anne, there has been a 100% increase in trans women in WV.

100%!!!
    Lea

Banned Read only
    Does that mean they went from 1 to 2?

Silver Member
    Bingo! Daily Double goes to Jorja!

Anne may as well get out of there rather than fight with a whole state full of haters. Plenty of better places for you to live.

Gold Member
    Rogina, we don't ever get acceptance by labeling a large group of people as haters. Times are changing and so are opinions. Anne is a changer. WV is not a "whole state of haters" as that is unfair to probably the majority of the people there. By ready for that 100% gain in WV to really make an impact. We change the world by smiling, educating, and not running.

Sue,Anne reminded me that West Virginia is not a place of acceptance of diversity..she corrected me for being positive. I work as a trans equality activist here in NE Florida and I have the opinion that sometimes there are better places to be than others.

I have been to Charleston to visit friends and had a wonderful time downtown. No one bothered us as we went about the town and I saw a good number of others when we went out at night. Don't know if they were TS or CD also saw some I would say were gender fluid. They also have a gay pride parade every year in June but that is not when we were there. There are places everywhere we are not accepted. That is one of the reasons I am not in my hometown in PA anymore though I could have moved to Bucks county or Phila. I just like VA better.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    Even when haters attempt to join forces,they muster little support.
    Well yeah. They are typically drama queens and have too much turmoil. Besides, who wants to waller in the mud with the neo-nazis?
    In a nutshell, they don;t muster support for the same reason there is no loyalty among thieves.

I saw some comedian act about hate. Without getting into the political parts, he was basically saying humanity is so diverse that one would be exhausted trying to keep track of who they are suppose to hate and why.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.