Thread: feeling female

feeling female

hi girls ,something changed in me . i used to see great looking women and think like a male now when i see them i just idenafy with them. like if im watching a tv show .i want to be the female star.i like to think of myself as female.ive gone to try and reshape my body i now wear all the time even in guy mode a corset, panties, bra hip pads and butt pads. to thepoint now were i look female even when im presenting male but i cant stop ilove looking female. i think all those years of dadt with my wife and now im free to do what want has caused me to go in the other direction. and dressing helps me with my grif it helps me to forget a while any way with my wife gone ihave no one to please but me. hugs lynda

Lynda, I can relate to your experience. As I grow older, all I can think about is how I wish that I had been born a female. The desire to be recognized as a woman has become an overpowering force. I too, dress feminine under my male garb but the desire to dress totally feminine has become a passion.

Lynda,
    With your new foun freedom it looks like you are happy again.

Just don't over do it and go slowly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

hi i dont want to sound that im happy because my wife passed away. because if i stopped dressing it would bring here back , in a heart beat. what im trying to say is since shes not here to put some brakes on it . i try to dress every day now .i just feel more and more female .like i said even in guy mode now im presenting female. i just feel very girly hugs love lynda

Lynda, I still appreciate a beautiful woman, but like you I wonder how her outfit would look on me.
    I look a hair styles more too. I think GG's do the same thing.
    Hugs back at ya.

I can understand your feeling, that you feel more female since the passing of your wife that is only to be expected.
    Without having the (dadt) hanging over you anymore that you have to build your life as you want it to be and move foward.
    The memories are still there without the restrictions, so be yourself and wear what you want that makes you happy.

Martina

Aspiring Member
    Hi Lynda

I have similar feelings. I now look at GGs and focus on their clothes, their hair, their make up and how they act much more than ever before, and try and relate it to how I could be doing the same or similar. These are very strong feelings, but I am still a guy, do guy things. It’s a bit of a conundrum at present.
    Take it gently.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Lynda, this happened to me a few years back and it is something I actually embrace. I see an attractive woman and think, gee what is under that blouse. Now I think gee I wonder if it comes in my size and a different color. I have a female friend that told me that I am one of the few males she knows that gives sincere compliments to her about her clothes. I think she suspects but has not said anything. No I am not attracted to her physically but she has a wonderful heart and dresses in a style that I appreciate. I think these changes are a combination of my crossdressing and my age.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

The Mad Scientist
    I think a key difference here is that many look at pretty looks and rather than desiring the women IN the clothes......
    We want to BE the woman in the clothes when they see a nice look.

I can sometimes tell where clothes I see here have been purchased - since I can study a look that is frozen in a picture..
    In real life, it's harder as the subject is moving - and you are too most of the time.

Hi Lynda, I too find myself wanting to be female more with every passing day. Not only do I look forward to dressing but when I am dressed or even partially dressed I really feel more at ease with myself and HATE the idea of removing my bra, pantyhose, panties and everything else that transforms me into a female. I have been asked on a few occasions by my wife if I wanted to transition. I told her no because I did not want to alienate her but deep down I would have done it in a "New York minute". I personally think that if I did transition I would be a much happier person knowing that I achieved my lifelong goal.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Hi Lynda

I can completely emphasize with you
    After my wife passed and my dressing increased I realized I had lost not only my wife but my best pal as well so I decided as best as I could that I would try to see some of the world as she may have
    It certainly has helped with the stages of dying and the following grief and emotions
    And if I was younger I would completely transform.WSend me a private email if u wish
    Be well

Andrea