Thread: My first Halloween as a woman!

My first Halloween as a woman!

Tonight I went to an AA Halloween dance with my wife and some other girlfriends. It was fun but I think a few people who didn't already know about me thought I was dressing up as a girl. I wasn't sure whether to go because of that. However, I decided I simply wanted to have this experience and I went. I danced with my wife and other women and had a blast. I have attached a picture!
    Suzanne
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice pics.
    U must have just got in from a nice nite out.
    Prene

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! (a week early)

Nice costume. I used to always dress up as a woman for Halloween. Now I don't dress up as I can't stand the thought of dressing up like a male. Oh how times and myself have changed.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

Aaarrghh!! Very nice outfit, Miss Suzanne.

Hope you had fun.

Christen xx
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Great costume Suzanne!!

Nice ice breaker for those who did not know about your current transition. Most people who dress as a woman for Halloween typically go for the campy drag queen look, but you look simply pretty and totally classy.

hope you had a great time

Banned Read only
    Great costume Suzanne!! You do realize it just doesn't matter what other people think. It is Halloween, what makes a difference if you dress as a woman or Mutant Nijina Dino Spider Wizard Pirate? The idea is to go have fun. You did have fun, right?

Yes I had a great time!
    Suzanne

Nice outfit. Halloween is the best night! I stay in and pass out candy. Last year I was dressed as a "washed up" playboy bunny. It got some laughs after I told the parents what I was.

Suzanne,

Congrats on your Halloween dance!!! I'm sure it must have been wonderful experiencing your first Halloween as your authentic self. I'm probably not doing anything for Halloween, but I'm enjoying lots of firsts as a woman.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Suzanne, your costume is wonderful. Love your smile. Hope you both had an awesome
    time.
    Hugs

I'm going on a cruise for my first Halloween. I have a devil girl costume and my girlfriend is wearing a sexy nun outfit. Should be fun!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?