Thread: Raised Eyebrows ...

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar

Raised Eyebrows ...

OK, so this will be my second consecutive Halloween en-femme. Last Year was so good I was a first prize winner! This year I am expecting an undercurrent of what's going on here then ... I am simply not ready to share my transgenderism with this group yet ... any suggestions from those that have trod this earth before me?

simple really, you want to win and what better way to win than doing it all again

Tell them it's HALLOWEEN for Pete's sake. Does the person in the vampire costume really want to BE a vampire? Or the person in the Ru Paul outfit really want to be Ru Paul? Oh. Wait a minute . . . . . . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana does shopping View Post
    ... any suggestions from those that have trod this earth before me?
    Dana - I had a great answer but I'm afraid I don't meet your criteria...

Ohhhhh - OK. How about....

"I'm enjoying this so much I'm thinking of doing it at times other than Hallowe'en... Like - all the time..." No? Not the desired outcome..? Well, you asked the wrong gal here...

Actually - two years in a row - two first prizes....???? You're toast...

Might as well just come clean... at least you can do it holding the trophy...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    How about doing it again but this time even better? If you won first prize last year maybe show that you CAN do it again? This time make whatever improvements over and above last year. That could be many things and ways such as choice of outfit, wig, makeup, or even get a salon treatment. My hair stylist finally did my brows in a pure feminine arch. (We did it gradually.) That and my eye makeup with long mascara lashes made a big difference. Go for it! This Haloween could allow you to get really dolled up and proud that you could "pull this off." Let them think what they want.

You could always say something like, "If I won first prize last year I bet I can do it again. Besides, I'm having a lot of fun with this!" To stretch it even further you could say, "You should try it!"

Cheryl
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 10-26-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Reality Check
    I have said it many times, the risk of a crossdresser dressing as a woman on Halloween is that if you are good at it, people will begin to suspect that you do this more than once a year. How many non crossdressing males happen to have a pair of $300 breast forms, a $200 pair of padded panties, a $100 wig, a pair of size 12W heels, clothing and jewelry?

The answer of course is "none". Anyone who has this stuff is a crossdresser and wears it during the year not just once a year.

If tou want to throw them of the track, dress as a pirate or Hulk Hogan, not a female again.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Dana,

Kind of a hard call on how people will see this. Some might think . . . "Hmm two years in a row and quite the elaborate outfit for Halloween ?". Others might just think "Well he won last year why not try again this year". So I think you have to prepare yourself for the probability that some might get suspicious (or at a minimum have the seeds of doubts sown) and others probably won't care. The one thing you did not mention is the venue for this party and time of day. If it is a small office party during the day . . . then I think an accidental outing is more probable. However, if it is a big Halloween blow-out at night (read copious amounts of alcohol involved) the probability of an accidental outing will drop somewhat given the combination of crowd, venue, booze and just all around Halloween fun.

Just my two cents.

Hugs

Isha

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    "I like winning, so why argue with success?"

I think we lose perspective sometimes since we're so close to this.

Platinum Member
    Well, there may already be an undercurrent. It doesn't take much to feedcp speculation.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt