Thread: CrossDressing in the Military

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CrossDressing in the Military

Hello Everyone this is my first post. im a new member. and a new crossdresser i guess i am a late starter. right now my wardrobe contains only some stockings panties, garters and a pair of heels. i guess im to scared to have more being in the military. i was just wondering if there are any other Service men out there.

Hi Randi, welcome to the forum.

Yes, there are quite a few of us that were/are in the military. I was in from '73-'79.

Here's an interesting link for you. http://www.sldn.org/templates/get/re...=19&record=726
    DonnaT

I was in the Army from '78-84. Didn't do too much dressing during those years.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Hi Randi, so glad to have you with us. Check out the link below for a recent thread concerning members and their military experiences.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...light=military

Hi

Hi Randi Welcome! Please be careful and be happy you've found a great site.

We got 2 girls in the Atlanta area that are active duty Army that are transgendered. Both of them are absolute hotties and its just hard as heck to picture them as males in the military. But they pull it off.

Semper Fi , here was once !

USMC was only in for 18 mons. was medically discharged, before a
    deployment to Panama city , and also to the Caribbian, glad I missed it.
    now that I can say this , combat is sooo , not me !, but I still did what
    I had to do at the time , 1986", boot and trainning , my last stop was
    Calif., I never left the U.S.,...............thats my military history.
    " hit the deck"
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I had a good friend in a "t" group years ago. She had been in the Air Force in the early 80's, stationed in Germany.
    She got her hands on a womans dress uniform, would put her own "stuff" it, and would go out as a female officer! Granted, she was the most passable CD I have ever met, but she was taking a HUGE risk!

Geek Chic/ sweatergirl MelissaL's Avatar

Talking Risk

That does sound like it was very risky. Glad she didnt get caught.

[SIZE=3]

Hiya Randi. Glad to have you with us.

Nope, never in the Military - I'm too unconventional for them!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

IAM in the army .and its great to have so many differant uniforms you know what i mean girls

crossdressing

First of all, welcome to the site. I was in the military from '71-'74. Wasn't a CD at the time. I started only nine months ago.

GENNEE
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Aspiring Member
    I'm a former military man - the only thing I ever wore in the military was pantyhose.Didn't get in to the rest till my early twenties.Pantyhose are still my favorites but I love all women's clothes and makeup,etc.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Yup I am in the active army and currently serving in Iraq. Like Christy said this is the longest I have gone without dressing in years. Still I will be leaving the active army soon and my being a CD is one of the reasons why.

But hey welcome.

USAF retired

22 years active AF. In the early years, some panty wear, but not much else. Way too much to lose to the unknown reaction of the brass if I was discovered. And, as has been mentioned, when I was enlisted, privacy was at a premium. As an officer, it was easier, and therefore more frequent. Usually sleeping in slips or nightgowns. Mail order catalogues were very helpful.

The only time I ever saw anyone in trouble for CD was due more to his stealing women's underwear from laundry lines etc. than his own wearing them. "Dumb" will always catch up with you.

Faye Moore

Smile Dressing in the Military

I've been in the army for the past 18 years and expect to be in for some time yet. I have Xdressed for all of my carrier, and have come very close to being caught on more than one occassion. I have been married for a while and my wife works which allows me to dress when she is out. i must warn that although punitive actions can no longer be taken against CDs but the army has a way of making life so unbareable that any CD will be forced to walk. Although in my unit we have an "example", that went to the press befor he went to the boss and he now comes to work as a she, but she is definately an exception.

Anybody in the military who does CD should be very careful.