Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CrossDressing in the Military

CrossDressing in the Military

Hello Everyone this is my first post. im a new member. and a new crossdresser i guess i am a late starter. right now my wardrobe contains only some stockings panties, garters and a pair of heels. i guess im to scared to have more being in the military. i was just wondering if there are any other Service men out there.

Hi Randi, welcome to the forum.

Yes, there are quite a few of us that were/are in the military. I was in from '73-'79.

Here's an interesting link for you. http://www.sldn.org/templates/get/re...=19&record=726
    DonnaT

I was in the Army from '78-84. Didn't do too much dressing during those years.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Hi Randi, so glad to have you with us. Check out the link below for a recent thread concerning members and their military experiences.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...light=military

Hi

Hi Randi Welcome! Please be careful and be happy you've found a great site.

We got 2 girls in the Atlanta area that are active duty Army that are transgendered. Both of them are absolute hotties and its just hard as heck to picture them as males in the military. But they pull it off.

Hi, I am in the Canadian military(Reserves). Have been in for 20 Years. I am even in a highland regiment and wear a kilt as part of my uniform.

No,I did not join because I got to wear a kilt.

I spent 21 years in the Australian Army - late bloomer too. Occaisionally bought and wore panties whilst away on courses.

This is a good place to understand our view of life.

Simone

Hello, 26 years in the U.S. Navy. Retired. 4 Active 22 Reserves.

Twenty years active duty USN. Retired in Dec '82.

Panties occasionally on weekends during that time. If I had been "outed" the results would have been a disaster.

So glad I now have the freedom I served for.

military

I was in the Navy from '78-'96,took an early retirement.I still get a pension monthly.

Aloha Randi,
    [SIZE="3"]Army Reserve, retired, 25yrs. SF. Funny I was just talking about the possibility of being recalled to duty with some people. They joked that all I had to do in order to avoid it would be to show up for the physical in women's underwear (not knowing I dress)! As an Officer that probably would get me "out". I say that because wearing female lingerie may not be enough. Sorry, the S1 side thinking here. not sure how the Regs. read, however I believe that unless you are actually homosexual, a lesbian or bisexual, it's a very grey area. As an Officer, it would be considered inappriate conduct. This is a "all emcompassing" Reg that is used to take care of behavior "out of the normal standards". This may or may not apply to Enlisted ranks and other Services. The standards for Officers and Enlisted are different.
    Freedom isn't free and unfortunately those of us that defend this, have to sacrifice many of ours so others may have theirs.
    Anyway Randi dear, are those heels regulation? :cheeky: [/SIZE]
    Last edited by CammyT; 01-26-2006 at 11:48 AM.
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NylonMan
    Hi, I am in the Canadian military(Reserves). Have been in for 20 Years. I am even in a highland regiment and wear a kilt as part of my uniform.

Darn! you answered my question before I could ask!
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by NylonMan

I've heard that in the Scottish army they must wear kilts with no underwear. This is known as "going regimental." During inspection, an officer examines them with what looks like an oversized dental mirror, a large round mirror on a long stick. This is stuck beneath their kilts to assure that they are in fact "going regimental."

Welcome Randi, and good to see you here. I served in the USAF 79-84. Dressed only occassionaly while serving.
    I am who I am.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I'm not certain, but I don't think the military would take (or could take) any punitive actions against a crossdresser. Open gays are not accepted, but I never heard of actions against crossdressers in my decade plus military experience!

Over 20 years, but rarely dressed on military property. Did manage to pick up a few discarded items while cleaning the laundry room though! Usually dressed off base, and would love a full womens military uniform! )Skirt/blouse/heels...ummmmmmmm!)

Dressing in the military

If you had read one of my posts, I wrote when I was stationed down in Fort Polk La I kept my stuff in the barracks then in my car and then hid it in a tree until someone found it and it disappeared, I would rent a room and get dressed up it was pretty nerve racking. ERIKA1963
    SMILE IT COULD BE WORSE!

Yes this is true. "Going regimental" Is also expected of you in Canada. It is not forced, but if you are caught wearing underwear,you are laughed at.

Geek Chic/ sweatergirl MelissaL's Avatar

Military

Welcome, and lets see 20 yrs, in order USAR,USN,ARNG,USNR,USA,USAF/ANG. No i couldnt make up my mind and decided to try a few on, (should see what happens when I go to pick out a blouse or sweater!)

I did dress while on active duty army, once in awhile late at night in my room (NCO, had my own room) but mostly I would travel down to portland OR. (stationed at ft.lewis) for the weekend and dress there and go out.

I didnt know about the whole "going regimental" thing, my dad was in the British army, Royal Highland Fusiliers and Cameronians and now I am going to have nightmares :P hehehe

SSgt Melissa

I have a woman's AF uniform just need to get the rank sewn on hehe

4 years US Navy. 8 years reserves.

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    After I got of college, I was considering going to the marines, but the femme side of me decided against it. A little part of me kind of regrets not going, but it's not a big deal.

I did 10 years between active duty and the reserves. I had wanted to do my 20, but believe it or not, it is because I got caught dressing that eventually got me kicked out. Basicly, a wrong place at the wrong time thing. Just be careful!
    Man! I feel like a woman!

I was in the USAF from '70 to '74. That was the low point of my dressing. Not at all while on duty. Very little when on leave.

Your not alone Randi

Many military men are involved in CD there are dozens of concepts by many experts why, but the fact is your not alone, I am currently on mission in Iraq and I can tell you that this is the longest stretch of time I have gone without dressing and I hate it. I don't know what your mos or security clearance is all I can say is be careful with your CD activities, as you won't be removed from military service but your security clearance can go into the trash.

As you research history you will find may famous military men that loved being En-Femme

Christy