Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it me

Is it me

Is it me or has there been a lot more girl finding us here, It is exciting, that more of us are finding our way out of the closet, may be just a peak, they are finding us. This can only be good for all of us here. 30 since the 14 of this month.

Well if there are more girls joining us then it means the forum will be a more active place to visit

Annaliese, I think you are right and it is great. Lot more information and girls out and about is
    good for us all.
    Welcome to the fun.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    its the time of year.....the girls are back from their summer closets, and halloween brings some newbies....shift in weather brings a shift in behavior...well at least here in the northeast...

It's great to know that we older girls are not alone.

Hi, I'm one of the newbies. I love the site as being firmly in the closet it allows me to communicate with like minded people. I think 'incognito' mode on your computer helps those of us who haven't the courage to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese View Post
    Is it me or has there been a lot more girl finding us here,.
    ARe you talking about GG's or CD's? Vague/incorrect pronoun usage here always leads to confusing situations.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Ditto.

I find it enjoyable and interestings to see how and what other crossdressers are doing/thinking. Thus, I joined this forum. And having total anonimity is great, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    halloween brings some newbies....
    I'd long been an admirer of the site, but this Halloween season is exactly what pushed me over the edge. As someone who rarely even gets to underdress, going all out on Halloween is one of my big fantasies. It usually causes a great deal of stress (as it did this year). Fortunately, deciding to take the plunge and join the group has made getting through this season much, much easier than in the past.

Maybe by this time next year, I'll be able to live out that dream thanks to the support on the site!
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe it's caused by hormones in our food?

I read an article that said we're all turning into females because of the chemically altered foods we eat!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Welcome to all our new members and old friends alike

The more the merrier. Which foods are best for bringing out the girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean 103 View Post
    The more the merrier. Which foods are best for bringing out the girl?
    Soy. Plus lots of chemicals. They're not really healthful for anyone.

If it does get too crowded here, they'll probably have another forum crash for a few days to thin us out.
    Last edited by LelaK; 10-29-2014 at 11:50 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

So will my burger and beer diet plan work, I'm not into soy.

I'm a new girl here I found a link on CDZ and throught that I would have a look at the site and so pleased that I did.
    Thank-you for having me, I have just so much to read so will try to post here when I can.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

I read an article that said we're all turning into females because of the chemically altered foods we eat!
    You mean the story about estrogens in soy milk supposedly turning children gay? That was nonsense.
    Though I'd still diadvice from eating too many soy products anyway, for other reasons.

Annaliese, we joined near the same time and I agree we do have more new members it seems. I know I have saw many members come and go in the time I have been here. I am so glad we do have so many here, as I never feel alone coming here,

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    Soy. Plus lots of chemicals. They're not really healthful for anyone.
    Actually, that's not true at all. Vitamins and medicines are all technically chemicals. And with them, we've eliminated or decreased the incidence of so many disease states that from the year 1900 to the year 2000, life expectancy increased by about 60% .

Better living through chemistry, I always say.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

If only ...

I wonder when I have had so many "nice boots" comments of late.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    It just proves that this forum is the Absolute best.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Actually, that's not true at all. Vitamins and medicines are all technically chemicals. And with them, we've eliminated or decreased the incidence of so many disease states that from the year 1900 to the year 2000, life expectancy increased by about 60% .

Better living through chemistry, I always say.
    A video response: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA-zdh_bQBo
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I recently found this site and it immediatly spoke to me, a friendly community where one can share her experiences and get some hints and tips. love it.

Kara Zor-El
    I was afraid and so delayed joining the site but its amazing!! Being from the "online" generation, it was a lot of easier to start here than going to a support group, which I was able to find here. Also, I have see a lot more transgender issues in the news lately, so like me, maybe people realize they are not alone.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Always good to get new members.