Thread: Time away in the family RV

Aspiring Member

Time away in the family RV

I have just had a very pleasant few days away in the family RV staying at a rural campsite on my own. Underdressed the whole time, and was able to dress in the confines of the RV for a lot of the time as well.

Was also able to take a long walk underdressed and with my DIY rice D cup forms in place. Wow. A special experience and my first time outside. Normally I am a closet CDer in a DADT situation so I can see me taking similar trips again.

“One small step for Vikky, one giant leap for me.”

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I keep everything I may want in my motorhome as well. Have thought a couple times about taking the motorhome over to Sacramento and attending one of the Gems events. But have never done it.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

I keep a wardrobe in my motor home too.
    Including a spare set of forms.
    We do a lot of camping at state parks so the squirrels and geese have seen the "real" me.
    Actually, we are going again tomorrow.

Did the same when I started out.
    Works well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I've only done a RV trip with my family ! I have real regrets about selling our holiday cottage but had six weeks of dressing when I decorated it all for selling ! Took a couple of drives dressed and managed to take a walk where I thought it was quiet only to find I walked into someone's farmyard !

Platinum Member
    Hi Vikky, When we travel in our motorhome I always take about a half a dozen outfits and shoes with my dressing duffel bag.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    It's hard to imagine being "underdressed" while wearing "D cup" forms. If you've travelled away from home in your RV, I don't know why you wouldn't get dressed and walk out the door. Nobody knows you and if you do a good job of presenting, nobody would recognize you anyway.

Me, I would drive that RV out of the neighborgood, park it, change into Krisi and spend the entire time as Krisi until it was time to come home. That would include stops at rest areas and Walmart parking lots. Away from home with your own mobile dressing room is about as good as it gets.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Krisi

Thanks for your thoughts. I would love to do what you are doing, but I still have a full beard and I am not really anyway near passing yet.

Underdressing with my forms – I was wearing a thigh highs, bra, full slip and femme top under a drab jeans/jumper and anorak. Works for me.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I used to do the very same thing and it was great having a means to escapee the limits of my house and community even before I remarried. I had everything I needed in the RV and didn't have to worry about it being seen plus even setting in the yard it was a sanctuary for my CDing if there was to much traffic in and out of the house(kids). Had a many a good drink and reflection time in that motor-home. My wife and I used the RV after we married for a get away from family and friends so that we could be who or what ever we wanted without having to be guarded and on edge during our outings. I sold my RV after we moved to our new house and was more isolated and really couldn't justify the expense and have a lot more privacy and less "just dropped in" visits. We miss it some times but I know we can't recreate the adventures we had, but the convenience and freedom an RV affords is awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Reality Check
    Vikky, why not shave the beard? You may not be fully passable without it but that would be the biggest and easiest first step. I had a beard many years ago, trying to look older. Now I don't, trying to look younger.