Thread: Awesome day out.

Junior Member valeriemonroe2002's Avatar

Awesome day out.

I have been dressing in the cozy confines of my home for as long as I can remember. My wife and a very close girlfriend are the only ones I have let in on my secret. I do go out on Halloween every year so my friends may suspect but I have gotten no negative feedback. I wear the same Oktoberfest Shotgirl costume every year. It's become my thing.
    Well today I ventured out in the daylight as Valerie for the first time. I got my makeup done at Ulta. Wore a new LBD and to die for grey booties. It was amazing.
    I went to lunch with my wife at a local sushi restaurant . She loves sushi, I am not a big fan. I have been telling her fo years Valerie would go with her and today it happened.
    Well it's time to don the shot girl costume and head out for the evening. Sorry for the long post but I just had to share.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Good for you, Valerie!

Valerie,I am impressed. I wish that I were brave enough to venture out dressed as you have.

Sounds like a nice outing

Gone to live my life
    Hi Valerie and congrats on your outing. Going out in costume on Halloween is one thing for sure but nothing beats the first time out in the light of day in the Vanilla world. I applaud your bravery.

Hugs

Isha

If it works and makes you feel good then do it .Good for you Valerie wish i was as brave
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

You know of course that now that the first time of "Valerie" going out this will be an ongoing event. GOOD FOR U!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I think you had a great time
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

good for you

It is a lot easier with the support of your wife.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

haha.. thats really nice to hear... just a joking question... wasnt your wife jealous because boys maybe stalking on you.. hihi