Thread: Went outside underdressed

Went outside underdressed

Did my leg shaving last week. I woke up early today and the wife was already gone to work so I slipped on a fresh pair of panties, panty hose, half-slip, bra and water filled ballons. I then put on a loose pair of sweat pants and very loose sweater. Then I slipped outside and turned loose my dogs and walked around the yard with them. I had to keep a close eye out down the road incase anyone was driving my way. I had to be ready to pull the forms out and put them in my pocket because as loose as the sweater was they really STOOD out. It was a great morning.

As you gain confidence you will be more adventurous.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Veronica
    Well done. I did something similar a few days ago, a first for me too. See:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-the-family-RV

Its a great feeling and very liberating. Small steps for some of us.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Careful with those balloons Veroncia...

Just a slightly dysfunctional, underwired bra could find an errant underwire going somewhere it shouldn't and SPLOSH!!

I'm also curious if "turned loose my dogs" is a metaphor or if you actually have dogs...? Just wondering...

Enjoy the day!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Sorry,I have two black Labs. I did not think to explain. Thanks for pointing this out to me.

The problem is the more you do it, the more you will realize no one is going to notice you, and with that the bigger the chances. Isn't this fun!

Banned Read only
    OMG, I though you said you went outside undressed. You go out like that much you will get noticed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jorja, ROTF LMAO.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Veronica,
    If I was a bit closer I'd say come on leave the balloons in lets take the dogs for a walk, I have a black Labrador !
    Despite Katey's words of caution about balloons I have no problems with them, the work well enough double layered and not overfilled !

I often take the dog for a walk underdressed and remove drab when I think it's safe ! But it's not always as safe as I thought, if you dig up my old OPs about being caught out ! The world doesn't end just keep your head up and have some fun with it !

I was underdressed but I guess you could say that I stood out a bit. Also I have to be extremly careful because Bow season is in for deer, camo hunters with binoculars(hope that is spelled right). Guess I should be careful how much I do stick out.

Oh wow, this is a good plan. I never had to the courage to go out like that, particularly in the morning. I guess the first step is the most important one.

Banned Read only
    Do not wear anything brown and do not wear any hats with anything that could be misinterpreted as antlers, veronica.